You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Chinese Democracy Chart Positions Thread

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There is no single to get people hooked.  Doesn't logic have to enter into your thought process at some point?  People that love the album admit there is no killer single on it.  Think about that for awhile.

very true

eye thinck tha plann iz 4 thee albumm 2 quietlee suckseed ohver uh longg turm periud.

that one was for you buzz 16

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

buzzsaw wrote:

There is no single to get people hooked.  Doesn't logic have to enter into your thought process at some point?  People that love the album admit there is no killer single on it.  Think about that for awhile.

Personally I think Better is a very good single. Unfortunately, it hasn't had the same push from UMG which CD did. But I do agree that, pound for pound, this album requires digestion in order to appreciate. However, I do not agree the material is not marketable or lacking enough quality to sell. In fact, I think it is quite strong.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Thanks man.   sdsajflkhpiasero isopiasopis dkl;sdf dhfioadlk lksdhfaseh fjksdklj ash <---------for you.

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Thanks man.   sdsajflkhpiasero isopiasopis dkl;sdf dhfioadlk lksdhfaseh fjksdklj ash <---------for you.

NOW YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE smile

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Personally I think Better is a very good single. Unfortunately, it hasn't had the same push from UMG which CD did. But I do agree that, pound for pound, this album requires digestion in order to appreciate. However, I do not agree the material is not marketable or lacking enough quality to sell. In fact, I think it is quite good.

"I think Better is a very good single" + "this album requires digestion in order to appreciate" = no killer single that will get people interested.  It's simple math.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What the hell did I say?

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What the hell did I say?

that you want to pre-order 1 million copies of my upcoming album and that you want to play guitar for me on the ensuing tour

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Personally I think Better is a very good single. Unfortunately, it hasn't had the same push from UMG which CD did. But I do agree that, pound for pound, this album requires digestion in order to appreciate. However, I do not agree the material is not marketable or lacking enough quality to sell. In fact, I think it is quite good.

"I think Better is a very good single" + "this album requires digestion in order to appreciate" = no killer single that will get people interested.  It's simple math.

Not at all. Better is a very good gateway single to get people interested in the album.

Personally, the more I listen to the entire album, the more I appreciate it.

Marketing is all about hooking people into buying. There are singles to get people interested.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

LOL - only if it's another AFD/UYI rehash tour.  I can cover most of Izzy's parts and some of Slash's, but I'm not going to touch BH or BBF.  I could, however, do a hell of a Robin impersonation.

war

war wrote:

no, that's ok. i want you to play the parts i wrote so i can sing. but i want your feel on them.

Board footer