You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Chinese Democracy Chart Positions Thread

-D- wrote:
madagas wrote:

fair enough...I was being a little pissy, my bad.:/

Its cool. no hard feelings.

Its easy to forget the censorship etc over there so every post I make there is positive but trust me, that isn't intentional. Remember, I always try to be fair. If CD came out and GNR released videos and toured and were out there working their ass off and CD still flopped, I'd be positive as hell.

I am only negative because its the same shit different year, only difference is we have a CD.

Same with my Bon Jovi stuff, If u read my posts etc, I never claimed they were this huge deep, change the world band, but I respect them because I've been a fan for 20+ years and they've never let me down and they release music I like.

When they do stuff I don't agree with: Country album, American Idol etc etc, I can link u to post where I ripped them a new asshole.

Sky Dog wrote:

I honestly didn't consider the fact of deleted posts....forgot all about it. I should have known because it is why I don't post there anymore!:haha:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Just because a song is being played on the radio, doesn't mean anyone likes it.

Get back to me when those CD songs are released as official singles, and/or do some major charting.

So they play songs on the radio that nobody likes?  Seems like an odd way to do business.

I think there are plenty of options for singles on this album, IF they choose to release them that way.  With the lack of promo so far, who knows though.  I'll be sure and get back to you if and when that happens.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
madagas wrote:

I honestly didn't consider the fact of deleted posts....forgot all about it. I should have known because it is why I don't post there anymore!:haha:

LOL

one time, something came out, I can't for the life of me remember but all i kept reading was all this positive press! I said holy shit, GNR are back, people LOVE THIS.

I come to GNRevolution and see the 200 negative articles and go "OH YEAH" hahaha I forgot as well.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

CD has done good enough to expect a follow up album. That's good enough for me.

I think the problem with Better is that its not a very radio friendly song, if you get down to it. The song is half ballad half thrash. It's not an "easy" song for the average modern radio listening person to follow. I'm not surprised it didn't catch on.

I think 'This I Love' has the biggest chance to be a good ballad single. That or If The World.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I'm in love with the arabic  sexual rythm in " if the world" and this i love is the saddest thing i heard  and is beautiful although i have a hard time fighting the tears every time i hear it.

It's like ..It rings an extremely personal bell, especially at the moment.

Actually both these songs.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

how did this thread get back on the chinese democracy subject? what happened to U2?:haha:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

how did this thread get back on the chinese democracy subject? what happened to U2?:haha:

thats the "gnr go gold" thread....dont fuck this one up too tongue 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The threads fuck themselves up...it's like it's GnR autopilot.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I just read over on HTGTH that 30% of sales are accounted for last week and Chinese Democracy isn't in the top 50.  Now THAT'S a dropoff.  It was hanging tough around the top 30 or so, which was respectable.  But out of the top 50, not even I could paint a pretty picture with that.

Board footer