You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Round 1

mickronson wrote:
Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Neemo wrote:

i bet this elimination will be pretty predictable roll

Because we've done it multiple times, just without Sorry TIL or Scraped.

To the person who said we were just bored with Maddy, if we were simply bored with it Chinese Democracy and The Blues would have votes too. And actually, we have more versions of Better IRS TWAT than we do of Maddy, although admittedly they weren't played until 06.

I hated Maddy the first time I heard it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Why am I not seeing the poll? Is it just me?

Its a glitch on this format. You have to click on the thread in this specific forum. If you click on its newest post from the main index, you wont see the poll.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Prostitute

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

maddy... woulda voted for catcher... but there's a classic buried under that clusterfuck

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Why am I not seeing the poll? Is it just me?

Its a glitch on this format. You have to click on the thread in this specific forum. If you click on its newest post from the main index, you wont see the poll.

Cool thanks smile

MrWonderful
 Rep: 2 

MrWonderful wrote:

Chinese Democracy

LastHouse
 Rep: 0 

LastHouse wrote:

Madagascar. There are parts of the song that I like, but the (seemingly) 20 minutes of quotes just kill it halfway.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Hmm, i love Madagascar. Its the song that kept me interested in this saga before the '06 leaks. Its also the song that has changed least over the years.Didn't like the Blues or Chinese Democracy back then, although the first leaks of those songs sorta changed my mind. I like Chinese Democracy, now but still not a fan of Street of Dreams. The vocals, the solo, the quotes and especially the guitar melodies in the chorus.

I voted for Scraped, I want to like it coz there are so few rock songs on the album, but this song is horrible; the intro in particular. I can't believe Buckethead co-wrote a song so uninteresting and boring. The lyrics are more "Its everybody else's fault that my band can't release an album" bullshit that I'm sick of listening to from Axl. Seriously, move on

Board footer