You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

-D- wrote:

Check this out

U guys can say I did this and I did that, But talking live to one of your all time heroes will do that to u.

When Axl takes 3 hours out of his time to talk to fans directly on a message forum, that is fucking cool.

so yeah, I was happy as fuck and i "sold" myself out or whatever u want to say but I wasn't about to give the man shit.

are u kidding me? I would've been banned so fast my head would've spinned.

I did ask if he would take the stage with the old band at the R AND R hall of fame.

Was i excited. U bet your ass I was.

Do I feel negative and pissed anymore

HELL NO I don't.

All I wanted was a little respect and communication.

I got that. I am cool with it.

is CD the greatest album ever made? no

but I sure can appreciate Axl and GNR a hell of a lot more after that.

U Name one other famous person who would be that cool and sit for that long and answer that many questions.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Ummm...a lot of people?  These things happen all the time.

madagas wrote:

watch it Mom!

HAHA I have my fantasies.   He's definitely one of them.  20

-D-

-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

D pussed out. Lmao

Yeah, I guess so

but I am an Axl fan. I don't live my life to hate the guy and be negative. If I am negative its only because of the silence and lack of respect etc.

Last night was the ultimate show of respect and what a better way to end the silence.

the moment was surreal as fuck. Honestly, there was nothing negative to say

now

does this mean Im no longer gonna be critical?

of course not.  But for right now, I am pretty fucking satisfied. Axl answered two of my questions and he explained a lot of what was going on.

Im pretty happy with that.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Did anyone ask him whether "Sorry" is about Slash? One of his answers kind of referenced that line in Sorry about how the person he's talking to uses and confuses "them" because "they" are numb and naive. In his answer about whether there would be a reunion, he mentioned how "you" (the fans) have been lied to so much over the years, etc. so I take that as pretty good confirmation of "Sorry" intended target.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Judging by his posts he's at least a semi regular visitor to the sites, so he probably already knows who posts 'shit' about him. It's a strange thought to think you might now post something and have Axl himself call you out on it though 16

it's been so irritating to see so much unwarranted trash talk (about Axl).

not to mention that if you step up and say something in his defense or even just trying to be objective - voila! you become an ass kisser.

some ppl jump to the worst conclusion/make the worst possible assumption at the drop of a hat and i think it's pretty lame...

so anyways i would be loving it, to see him personally address someone with *issues*

heh heh. maybe he'll call some more of the cunts out. 22

Anybody with half a brain, and any knowledge of the goings-on in the internet community over the years, know who the real asskissers are.

People who support Axl, and the new band, and go out there and say things like "CD is their best ever, or best album since Appetite" and "Ron is underrated"... "Frank rules"... whatever they say to support the new band, are in no means an asskiss, and they should take pride in knowing they aren't.

The asskissers of the world are the Jarmo's that sit back and, on the night that Axl Rose shoots the shit with us one on one... Mr. Brownoser over at HTGTH starts crap with posters saying things like "don't you feel bad whining about the liner notes now?"

I've said it before. Silences creates speculation which creates anticipation. It's basically the concept that SOLD Chinese Democracy.

Ass kissers are the ones that sit back, and talk about fuckin' college football, and Radio Head and 'Boxers or Briefs?' Whatever the fuck...

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the level headed people at MyGNR & HTGTH that asked adult, intelligent questions to the man, so we could get some answers, and not like that little asshole that started shit with him, as soon as he started posting. roll

-D-

-D- wrote:

So u guys don't think I became an ass kisser?

Seriously though, I got caught up in the moment.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Yeah man your a sell out lol - but your forgiven... this site likes to treat people the right way  wink

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

So u guys don't think I became an ass kisser?

Seriously though, I got caught up in the moment.

What a puss. tongue14

-D-

-D- wrote:

HAHAHAHA I felt like an 8 year old at a Hannah Montana concert.

Board footer