You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ummm...a lot of people?  These things happen all the time.

I think the question was "name one". I mean honestly, who have you heard of that took questions from two different forums (not to mention in the middle of the night)?

From what I can tell, Axl is a night owl. Probably stays up really late and doesn't get up until the afternoon. Kind of a different schedule from most people.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

D-Machine wrote:

So u guys don't think I became an ass kisser?

Seriously though, I got caught up in the moment.

Haha a little but it's not like I blame ya, I'd have been the same, you were talking to Axl Rose, it's not an every day thing. I did laugh at one of your questions though 'Axl what would you consider a true GNR fan?' Lol it would have put the cat among the pigeons if he'd answered that one 16

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

all the people that have been predicting a prolonged "quiet period," no Better video, and the end of the CD era sure have egg on their face today.

alot of good information was provided....

1. Axl isn't just going away.
2. touring is in the plans.
3. Axl views CD as a double album, and there is at least a chance it could be released as early as Fall 2009.
4. Better video is coming in a week.
5. promotion will be stepped up.
6. Axl was not happy with the booklet, art, and promotional plans.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think the question was "name one". I mean honestly, who have you heard of that took questions from two different forums (not to mention in the middle of the night)?

a friend of mine who is an actor, goes on a message board about him and talks to his fans.....

axl rules for doing that though 9

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Wow, gunsnroses.com linked the transcript from this site!!!

:rock

JohnnyWuFei
 Rep: 0 

JohnnyWuFei wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Wow, gunsnroses.com linked the transcript from this site!!!

:rock

Awesome! 22

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

So u guys don't think I became an ass kisser?

Seriously though, I got caught up in the moment.

Haha a little but it's not like I blame ya, I'd have been the same, you were talking to Axl Rose, it's not an every day thing. I did laugh at one of your questions though 'Axl what would you consider a true GNR fan?' Lol it would have put the cat among the pigeons if he'd answered that one 16

A little dig at Jarmo

Hey, I couldn't completely sell out!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
sandman wrote:

all the people that have been predicting a prolonged "quiet period," no Better video, and the end of the CD era sure have egg on their face today.

alot of good information was provided....

1. Axl isn't just going away.
2. touring is in the plans.
3. Axl views CD as a double album, and there is at least a chance it could be released as early as Fall 2009.
4. Better video is coming in a week.
5. promotion will be stepped up.
6. Axl was not happy with the booklet, art, and promotional plans.

Uhh, I wouldn't go out and start RSVP'ing man...

No offense to Axl, cause shit does happen, but keep in mind we HAVE heard "next summer", "finishing touches", "out by the end of the year", "people will hear new music this year", "March 6, 2007"...

I'm not saying he's a liar, but stuff can happen, and when it does I hope people turn around and say "that's how it goes", not another 10 years of page after page of how much of an egg suckin' chicken stealin' liar he is.

Don't start counting those chickens before they hatch, just yet.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Rob Thomas and the rest of Matchbox Twenty.

Board footer