You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I've moved all the actual chat sessions into one stickied/locked thread...the other thread can be used to discuss them

thanks for compiling all that shit supa....karma smile

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

+1

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Notes of interest:

I love the Buckethead comments. The Buckethead rumors can go into over drive.

This...
"Yes there are. There are 2 more covers/bk cover combos and the real  booklet that is all artwork that will be out shortly in some form. It's  been an ugly battle that hasn't made any sense to anyone and  whether anyone cares about such things the booklet or artwork has  always been something I've been passionate about and to release  the album with unapproved and unseen final artwork with a !st work  only error filled draft when others more recent were readily available  still has not been explained but is finally getting cleared up. My fave  is the How Are You Grenade cover."

Elvis Presley And The Monster Of Soul is a killer title.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

thanks for compiling all that shit supa....karma smile

no problem, anything for an excuse to skip work big_smile

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Awesome!!!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

WTF??

Wow, just when I had scaled down my posting considerably, we get this.

A couple points to consider.

This is the best way for Axl to communicate with fans obviously. He breaks his silence with the fans but not the national media. Any big media interview would focus on the wrong stuff, but not GNR fans who know everything about the entire saga. He obviously had a few things he wanted to specifically address, considering he pretty much asked people to ask him about "Catcher."

Also, can the reunion rumors please die. I've said this in a couple other places, but the release and subsequent lukewarm response to CD put a reunion farther away than ever. It is clear he still harbors very bad feelings toward the former original members. The only "reunion" we would get would be Bucket, based on his comments. Or Robin. The fact that he only had good things to say about them and not the original members speaks volumes.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

it was, indeed, pretty good to read what he had to say about bucket. it leaves the door open to a reconciliation.

and it was nice to break the silence on the fan forums. he said we'd hear the news from him and not a third party. on the other hand. not everything he says happens big_smile

i'm waiting for the better video now, from what i gathered it might be a live/backstage/tour footage after all

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

nice of him to chat with the fans, but there's really nothing here.  Vague comments, no commitments, blah, blah, blah.  If you're going to talk, talk.  if you're not, then crawl back into your cave and hang out with Osama.

Sky Dog wrote:

nice...BUT BUT BUT BUT......don't you have something else to do?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I personally thought it was one cool fucking move.

Board footer