You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Fux0r.
 Rep: 0 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Fux0r. wrote:

When will Axl be responding to comments/questions again?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's really great Axl is doing this IMO...excellent for fans. Interesting to know Silkworms is revised. I love that he is being so open to questions about the future albums etc.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Cool, he's still talking by the way, he just explained the meaning of Catcher in the Rye.

adiarose
 Rep: 0 

adiarose wrote:

It was magnificent of Axl to chat with the fans this way.Regarding not doing interviews and "promotion" any real fan of his should know by now that this is a guy who does what he wants how he wants when he wants and if you can't suck it up,go follow some other band.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I think Axl just confirmed an Izzy song written for Chi Dem as being legit so if he does come here will have to ask about it smile

Axl, here's a list of rumored song titles.  Can you tell us which ones are bogus and which ones are real?

Ides Of March ('98), Oklahoma ('98), Atlas Shrugged ('99), Closing In On You ('99), Cock-A-Roach Soup ('99), Friend Or Foe ('99), Hearts Get Killed ('99), No Love Remains ('99), Oh My God ('99), Something Always ('99), Suckerpunched ('99), Zip It ('99), Silkworms ('00), Down By The Ocean ('01), Leave Me Alone ('02), Seven ('02), The General ('02), Thyme ('02), Quick Song ('05), Zodiac ('05), Motormouth ('06), We Were Lying ('06)

axl wrote:

Ides Of March, Oklahoma, Atlas Shrugged,  Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Leave Me Alone, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song , Zodiac Most all titles subject to change w/out warning and r considered working titles.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
russtcb wrote:

THANK GOD! We've finally put an end to that age old question: "Is 'Oh My God' a real song title?" 16

Hey, I asked that question...:[

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Add the new song Axl mentioned yesterday and there are 13 tracks right there.  12 if you throw out OMG as a potential album track.  That's enough for a huge chunk, if not all of album #2.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I go offline for a couple of days with a nasty bug and look what happens...seriously tho how can we be sure it was axl.. and that was a very strange way to start his net forum days

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer