You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Tommie wrote:

Holy shit...talk about meeting something head on.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

fuck that board

highvoltage wrote:

Sorry, I rechecked yours - it's just that it's way too long man.. keep them short and to the point, a sentence or something max.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

fuck that board

highvoltage wrote:

Sorry, I rechecked yours - it's just that it's way too long man.. keep them short and to the point, a sentence or something max.

So what I'm reading is that they want you to dumb your question down?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Q: - Can you take a picture of yourself with CD in your hand and add it to the "Do you Have CHinese Democracy" flickr group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/doyouhavechinesedemocracy/ 

A: Don’t have one yet!!

Axl doesn't have a copy of CD yet?  What kind of fan is he?

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

He must be getting addicted to talking about the saga on forums as we are. Can't wait till he starts speculation and discussing rumours haha.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I guess visiting GNRevolution is just out of the question, eh?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I guess visiting GNRevolution is just out of the question, eh?

My personal hope is that he takes the same route alot of us did.  Start out talking on all the big forums, get sick of the bullshit, and discover this place.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

"shackler in the rye with diamonds" that was hilarious!!!!!!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i wanna post this over there but highvoltage has it locked

my thing about the name ownership is this...i'd one day like to read your side of the story regarding that, all we have is what Slash and Duff have told us. it  seems a convoluted mess, some accounts show that you (Axl) left gnr and took the name with you, others claim slash and duff left and thus left you holding the remainder of the partnership.

but if you left the band first then how come slash and duff didnt inherit the name instead?

then there is the claims that you basically held the band hostage unless the other guy's signed the paper work to give you control of the name

I've always wondered why you never went the ozzy route and started a solo career and left gnr to resurface when the fences were mended, i think Axl Rose is as big of brand and as well known as Guns N Roses

Those are some great questions Neemo, BUT I doubt he would answer them.  He's had a few similar questions the past couple days and he'd probably answer similarly.

It would be a long question for Axl to answer, but he started the thread nad specifically stated ask questions about the name. He must be expecting it.

Yeah, I didn't realize he started that actual thread.  I thought those questions were just random.  Sorry about that.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:

Q: - Can you take a picture of yourself with CD in your hand and add it to the "Do you Have CHinese Democracy" flickr group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/doyouhavechinesedemocracy/ 

A: Don’t have one yet!!

Axl doesn't have a copy of CD yet?  What kind of fan is he?

Maybe he's waiting to the real CD.

Board footer