You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Gunslinger wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

Axl says he has rehersal tapes from when the old band was working on a new album....:drool:

I would pay BIG for that.

Sky Dog wrote:

Texas, see my last post....and Gunslinger,  why would we want those tapes...considering the circumstances...ugly, makes ugly music.:mad:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
madagas wrote:

Texas, see my last post....and Gunslinger,  why would we want those tapes...considering the circumstances...ugly, makes ugly music.:mad:

I love Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall and The Final Cut. Floyd was all sorts of breaking up all through those albums and they're brilliant

not to mention the fact that gnr was always pretty tumultous (sp?) from before they were even famous

i wonder if the individual members from back then have rights to or have ever used material they brought to those sessions? there's a question for Ax-man

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

All I can say is holy fuck.  Axl's homework is very interesting reading and I'm not even half way through the first post.  And I believe a lot of what he says (or at least that it's his perception) about what happened.  So far.

Sky Dog wrote:

It was an ugly time and I personally think the band was WAY too far gone to make a good record. Just my opinion. To compare Floyd to the Gnr saga is a stretch. Izzy, the glue, was gone. and no, that isn't the same as Syd leaving Floyd after Piper......not close.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just to remind peopel that all the posts so far from axl have been compiled in this thread

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5578

Sky Dog wrote:

I misconstrued Buzz's post...sorry.:/

I've always wanted to hear his side and we are finally getting it!    I have always said throughout the years that Axl could never, ever be the soul cause of all the bullshit GNR and now we are finally hearing his side.   Never thought I'd start posting on MYGNR again..LOL.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
madagas wrote:

I love Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall and The Final Cut. Floyd was all sorts of breaking up all through those albums and they're brilliant

i wonder if the individual members from back then have rights to or have ever used material they brought to those sessions? there's a question for Ax-man

He said Slash brought Fall to Pieces in rough form to the table.

Board footer