You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Scabbie wrote:

I don't want a reunion until I at least get the rest of the music he has created. And right now I'd probably be just as excited to see Buckethead back. What he did today was very cool IMO.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

Axl gets props here...btw, anyone think he is just a little pissed at Merck?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

If someone can find something negative in what Axl did last night, then that's really all you need to know about them. This is a GOOD thing.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

If someone can find something negative in what Axl did last night, then that's really all you need to know about them. This is a GOOD thing.

There was NOTHING negative in what he said at all. If someone finds negative stuff, as you write, says more of them than it does of him

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

What he did isn't necessarily negative.  A lot of what he said can certainly be taken as negative.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
NickNasty2009 wrote:

Yeah.  I don't think they'll be sending each other Christmas cards.  14  As for those complaining about Axl doing this.  I mean come on!  The guy takes some time to come on boards to chat with the fans.  He doesn't have to do this.  I'm sure he has other things to do.  I liked his explanation on going on stage late.  As for Catcher.  I hope he elaborates more.  And of course I hope he elaborates more on new songs.  Axl get tons of praise from me for doing this.  If I'M gonna talk about the bad stuff I'm gonna talk about the good as well.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

What he did isn't necessarily negative.  A lot of what he said can certainly be taken as negative.

My point was if someone cant look at what happened last night/this morning and think now that was cool, but rather talk about what he didnt say, etc. then THAT say all you need to know about them.

Axl went above and beyond last night IMO.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Come on man!  Give the guy a break.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
NickNasty2009 wrote:

Yeah.  I don't think they'll be sending each other Christmas cards.  14  As for those complaining about Axl doing this.  I mean come on!  The guy takes some time to come on boards to chat with the fans.  He doesn't have to do this.  I'm sure he has other things to do.  I liked his explanation on going on stage late.  As for Catcher.  I hope he elaborates more.  And of course I hope he elaborates more on new songs.  Axl get tons of praise from me for doing this.  If I'M gonna talk about the bad stuff I'm gonna talk about the good as well.

Kudos for that!:thumbup:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

eh - I don't think he really said anything.  Anyway, I'm way past whatever he says.  I've been down that road a few too many times.  Let's see what he really does.  I'll let you guys gush over what he did (or didn't) say.

Board footer