You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stradlin
 Rep: 0 

Stradlin wrote:

What was the motivation for doing this?  So Axl looked at all the negative things people were saying about Jarmo and how they photoshopped Slash on his shirt infront of best buy holding CD and Axl came on there to call someone a cunt?

I am sorry but that is ridiculous.

That is how this whole thing started. 

I still say Axl may have been in the room and dictated some of it or it was someone totally working for Axl doing PR/damage control like the Blabbermouth poster said.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Stradlin wrote:

Regardless of who it was behind the keyboard, I agree that the some answers were vague and nothing new and they were skirted around to not actually give a yes or no response.  Like the Robin and BH question.  Why can't anyone just say yes or no when asked that question instead of some long drawn out commentary to where we are still left wondering?

Well...when someone doesn't say they're quitting and you have no reason for them to come sit at a studio who knows but that person? No one. It would be like if you just left home not telling anyone where you were going and they wondered when you would be back. Only you would know.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

It must be Axl...why wouldn't it be?  It's not like it is huge PR, he is actually talking to the fans and it's a cool gesture.  Maybe with the release of the album he felt like it was a bit more safe to speak rather than getting endless "when's it coming out" questions.  We all know he reads the forums anyway.

Personally his answers were cool enough for me, he doesn't need to answer everything but just talking a bit is a good thing.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

weird as shit....all i gotta say about this....very surreal...very...

One thing i got out of this is that Axl has a shitload of people working for him at any given time, and that he is often not aware of things which get approved and implemented...the booklet, the BH relationship, the merchandise, and so on....but then again, seriously, how does someone make those "mistakes" without him knowing at least something about it?

that was the only thing i never really understood, perhaps some can clarify for me....but overall, I'm glad it finally happened, its about fucking time...

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Dexter's posting read nothing like out of a spechwriters hand book. It reads to me how Axl would talk. I know I've heard him say some of the things in the chat.

And even if it was one of his "people", its still there because of Axl, which is the important thing.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Stradlin wrote:

What was the motivation for doing this?  So Axl looked at all the negative things people were saying about Jarmo and how they photoshopped Slash on his shirt infront of best buy holding CD and Axl came on there to call someone a cunt?

I am sorry but that is ridiculous.

I would call them a cunt too if they were insulting me for no reason at all but their own personal bias about someone they never have met and who's biases are based solely upon negative media reports

Stradlin
 Rep: 0 

Stradlin wrote:

So that whole open letter Axl did that BH was using him to be in GNR then was a lie?

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Stradlin wrote:

So that whole open letter Axl did that BH was using him to be in GNR then was a lie?

That was established like a month after it came out if not sooner lol

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I would have asked bout the braids haha. i would want to know what the second album sounds like and if there are more harder songs

Board footer