You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Questions for Axl if he visits GN'R Evolution

PaSnow wrote:

Not sure if it was asked but a question I'd like to see asked is 'if he thought of putting any cover songs on CD'. Did they record any, and if not, which would he have liked to seen the band cover & place in the album CD?'

Good question I'd love to know if they did a studio recording of Sailing, the live performance was magic.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl, what is the future musical direction for GN'R? Is it open to anything? Is it going to be a Queen-like direction of having several different styles on each record? Or are GN'R going to do something a bit different on each record? I know Chris mentioned an album with Silkworms-type songs, like "Guns N' Roses in the future" sound. You guys going to do something totally different with each release?

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Is there a dog whistle hidden on Shackler's Revenge and the track Chinese Democracy?  It makes my dog whimper.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

hello axl.
i've not got a question, it's more of a christmas wish.
could you please get buckethead back.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Some of this verges on a personal attack! The man could turn up bald on stage covered in piss with a dead baboon stapled to his head and and it would still not make a difference to the music he makes. One word friend. Prioities!

I consider it an insult to the members who have posted here that you could possibly hold your questions here in higher regard than some of the great questions posted here . Each to his own I suppose but in my opinion. They are attention grabbing cheap shots. Somewhat cowardly to boot. U want to insult a man you do it face to face or not at all.

I disagree. Probably the single most discussed thing on the boards in the last 10 years is Axl's voice and I know that most everyone would love to hear him talk about it in regard to some of the things I mentioned. If there's one thing that's going to 'make a difference to the music he makes' it's his friggin voice, for fuck's sake.

I think it's a priority for the intelligent fans that whilst he's doing this, that he gets asked about the issues we've all discussed the most e.g. Philly, his voice, the VMA's and not if he's going to play in Yemen or why he didn't play Madagascar in xxxx.

I consider it an insult Axl and all the intelligent fans that you think his voice, the VMAs etc are less important issues that so much of the crap he's been asked. I've got my priorities just fine, thanks.

As for attention grabbing cheap-shots, if he doesn't want to fucking answer about his hair then he bloody wont. I qualified my questions by essentially saying the new band and music has been the most important thing in my life in the past years. I really sound like an attention grabbing, cheap-shotting cunt, right?

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Some of this verges on a personal attack! The man could turn up bald on stage covered in piss with a dead baboon stapled to his head and and it would still not make a difference to the music he makes. One word friend. Prioities!

I consider it an insult to the members who have posted here that you could possibly hold your questions here in higher regard than some of the great questions posted here . Each to his own I suppose but in my opinion. They are attention grabbing cheap shots. Somewhat cowardly to boot. U want to insult a man you do it face to face or not at all.

I disagree. Probably the single most discussed thing on the boards in the last 10 years is Axl's voice and I know that most everyone would love to hear him talk about it in regard to some of the things I mentioned. If there's one thing that's going to 'make a difference to the music he makes' it's his friggin voice, for fuck's sake.

I think it's a priority for the intelligent fans that whilst he's doing this, that he gets asked about the issues we've all discussed the most e.g. Philly, his voice, the VMA's and not if he's going to play in Yemen or why he didn't play Madagascar in xxxx.

I consider it an insult to Axl and all the intelligent fans that you think his voice, the VMAs etc are less important issues than so much of the crap he's been asked. I've got my priorities just fine, thanks.

As for attention grabbing cheap-shots, if he doesn't want to fucking answer about his hair then he bloody wont. I qualified my questions by essentially saying the new band and music has been the most important thing in my life in the past years. I really sound like an attention grabbing, cheap-shotting cunt, right?

HellgaRose
 Rep: 0 

HellgaRose wrote:

Hey, Axl! We love you so much! Would you come to Russia someday, on your next "Chinese Democracy" tour?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Asking about the man's hair - lame.

Asking about his voice - valid.

Come on, even he knew he sounded different in 2001-02 vs. 2006-07.

It's always been rather intriguing, as to why? Even if you listen to CD, there are takes that sound like 2002-Axl, and takes that sound like 2006-Axl. Heck, Madagascar sounds like 2006-Axl backed by 2002-Axl.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

I consider it an insult Axl and all the intelligent fans that you think his voice, the VMAs etc are less important issues that so much of the crap he's been asked. I've got my priorities just fine, thanks.

It seems I should have clarified that I was simply referring to the last question pertaining to appearance tec. Your preceeding questions were quite good

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

So what are the chances of Axl/Dexter stopping by here?

Board footer