You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: What affect did the leaks have on you?

Paxcow wrote:

i don't really like velvet revolver at all. i've never bought any of their records. i saw them once. they were good. but i've never liked scott weiland. never. stp sucked ass. they were a clone of all the other bands around at the moment. scott has always seemed like a poser to me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Contraband has like 1 good song on it.

I actually thought Contraband was quite solid, with 3 good rock songs (Slither, Set Me Free, and Sucker Train Blues), and I really liked the 3 ballads too (Fall To Pieces, You Got No Right, Loving The Alien).  But again, it doesn't come anywhere close to Chinese Democracy for me.  There's a lot more depth on CD.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
faldor wrote:

There's a lot more depth on CD.

I hope so when there is like 5 and 6 guitarists, 2 drummers, 2 bassists etc etc on songs 16

imsorry wrote:

The leaks are mostly of them better than the final one's...(for me) i blame that mofo Caram Costanzo for those reamped guitars he did ,Fucked up lots of songs irs,twat,citr also some annoying guitar sound on the other song's.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

imsorry wrote:

The leaks are mostly of them better than the final one's...(for me) i blame that mofo Caram Costanzo for those reamped guitars he did ,Fucked up lots of songs irs,twat,citr also some annoying guitar sound on the other song's.

Do you think they actually recorded anything new besides bf' and ff's parts after 2003/2004, or just tinkered and re-engineered what was already recorded?

imsorry wrote:

First i ll remove the mofo comment (sorry man CC) ,i dont think they record stuff ...dunno but there is a lot mention of edit and reamp and simliar sounds all over the place and i personally dont like them my comment was to harsh.  (Sorry Caram Costanzo)

Board footer