You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LSMotors
 Rep: 0 

Re: Hit my girlfriend...might go to jail.

LSMotors wrote:

hahahaha funny.  Posting bullshit on a forum must make your life at midnight more interesting.  Most people your age are out with friends... this would explain why you don't have any.  Get a job, failure.

Jexxyalette
 Rep: 1 

Jexxyalette wrote:
LSMotors wrote:

hahahaha funny.  Posting bullshit on a forum must make your life at midnight more interesting.  Most people your age are out with friends... this would explain why you don't have any.  Get a job, failure.

Hi, LSMotors.
Let's try to not be a dick, 'kay? [:
You're so cute when you're not typing.

<3J.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
LSMotors wrote:

we dont insult people around here

Jexxyalette
 Rep: 1 

Jexxyalette wrote:
Neemo wrote:
LSMotors wrote:

we dont insult people around here

Especially Mr. Rex.
We SO do not insult Mr. Rex.
He is going through a rough spell.
He just had to punch his girlfriend in her face for being a whore.
How would you feel, Mr. LSMotors? ]:
Would you punch ME in the face if I was making out with some asshole?
I would hope so, to be quite honest.
'Cause I'd punch you in the face if it were a reverse situation.

But, really.

I think we should all make love, not war. [:

Axlin08 wrote:

Dealers, fuck them, fuck their supply, call Crockett & Tubbs, I don't give two flying shits about them.

You're an angry individual, mister.
Go smoke something.
It's good for your health.
I would not lie.

James Lofton wrote:

Welcome to the forum Jexxyalette. What a way to introduce yourself to a community. 14

Why, thank you, Mr. James Lofton.
I do so enjoy being here.
I was referred by one of my dearest friends.
And, since you're the only person to welcome me, I hope you have a beautiful day. [:

BLS-Pride wrote:

Unless she is into that sort of thing.:haha:

Normally I would say something along the lines of, "I know my place, and that's why I am never beat. I do the laundry on time, etc.. etc.."
However, I feel it's important to inform you all that I do not condone hitting women for any reason other than self defense.
I often joke around about the beating of innocent women because I am just that sick.
But honestly, the starting post on this thread was hilarious.
It's too bad there are losers out there willing to take a joke and blow it into something unnecessary; "omfg u bete womenz!"
Get real, ladies.
It's obviously a joke.

Paxcow wrote:

LOL!!!!

I think it's funny, too.

Tommie wrote:

So is Rex in jail?

BREAKING NEWS!
Mr. Rex is not in jail, as of now.

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe my sence of humour is too australian, but I don't really see why this thread is funny if its a joke.

Are you and LSMotors friends?
If not, you should be. [:
I have his number if you want it.

Anyway, that's all from me for now!

<3,
Jessikuh

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I've let women beat me all my life. I like it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Jexxyalette wrote:

Why? He was insulting people..I'm not insulting anyone...i'm just saying I took this thread seriously rather than as a prank. Why? Well I've read a lot of Rex's posts over the years and he normally posts good stuff so i didn't see why he'd suddenly post pranks now. And...if it was supposed to be a joke, well, it's just not that good of a joke is it? Like I said...maybe it's a cultural difference or something, but going on a long-winded dramatic story like that just to end on the theme from a will-smith TV show...i dunno i just didn't 'get it' i guess. So i just figured if rex wants to play around he could do better than this shit. if everyone else thinks its piss funny then maybe its me and knock yourselves out. It looked to me like a serious post about something fucked that had happened to a long term poster here..with maybe a silly paragraph at t:he end to lighten the mood. But I could easily be wrong....

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I've let women beat me all my life. I like it.

Hahaha. Awesome.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Jexxyalette wrote:

Why? He was insulting people..I'm not insulting anyone...i'm just saying I took this thread seriously rather than as a prank. Why? Well I've read a lot of Rex's posts over the years and he normally posts good stuff so i didn't see why he'd suddenly post pranks now. And...if it was supposed to be a joke, well, it's just not that good of a joke is it? Like I said...maybe it's a cultural difference or something, but going on a long-winded dramatic story like that just to end on the theme from a will-smith TV show...i dunno i just didn't 'get it' i guess. So i just figured if rex wants to play around he could do better than this shit. if everyone else thinks its piss funny then maybe its me and knock yourselves out. It looked to me like a serious post about something fucked that had happened to a long term poster here..with maybe a silly paragraph at t:he end to lighten the mood. But I could easily be wrong....

it is a joke monkey

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You're an angry individual, mister.
Go smoke something.
It's good for your health.
I would not lie.

I know. That's why I grow it myself. And don't charge.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Maybe I should post more pranks.  This is the best discussion I've seen in weeks!

Board footer