You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Where Do We Go Now?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I just can't imagine how the online community is going to react when the video comes out and it's just 2 year old live footage.

There's no indication that it will be anything but old live footage. So once again fans are setting themself up for disappointment.:headbang:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'll be up for live footage if it's done well.

Like live footage where you see the solo's being played in time and shit and see some of Axl's passion would be awesome.

I won't like it if its badly edited so a guitar solo is playing while the guitarists are clearly strumming a power chord or something, and if the best bits of the song with no vocals cut away to like footage of the stage being built or something.

So depends how it's done. if it captures the awesome energy of Axl live...it could be great to watch and potentially something to show to people to arouse interest in the band.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I wonder whether BestBuy will figure a similar sales booster as they recently did with their double feature DVD of When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth & Two Moon Zero. When the rumors leaked that they were in fact stocking unrated versions with G-rated packaging, copies started flying off the shelves, both due to the demands of disgruntled parents as a well as excited collectors. 16

Board footer