You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Even Axl is sick of Baz's mouth

I've been listening to the streaming version of the album for the last 3 or 4 days almost non-stop while i work.   i think its a great rock album.   Album of the year?  Thats a toss up between this and the Smashing Pumpkins album.   No, its not the album of the century like that article stated, but its got some good rock and some of it is not to different than classic AFD GnR.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I've been listening to the streaming version of the album for the last 3 or 4 days almost non-stop while i work.   i think its a great rock album.   Album of the year?  Thats a toss up between this and the Smashing Pumpkins album.   No, its not the album of the century like that article stated, but its got some good rock and some of it is not to different than classic AFD GnR.

Holy shit !

I almost half way agree with you.

I would probably consider Smashing Pumpkins album as possibly album of the year too.  My other would probably be VR's.

bba

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Is Bach still gay?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Kala is the album of the year. Nothing even comes close.

If CD is still in clusterfuck mode, Axl should ask Switch to wrap this thing up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Baz interview where he talks about CD. I think we've read it before but this is the video of him talking about it.

From HTGTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOL0izAGM4

8,445 views that's alot of veiws and someone like me who frequently searches the net about CD or Axl or Baz didn't notice this and this was added on 11/14 and already that many views.   Granted I know that people will say, yeah but it's the net.   So far Talking Metal and now Artisan News which is what the bug said on the vid have now had tv segments on Chinese Democracy so CD is starting to get attention on it's own again so we'll see what becomes of this.   I really believe that no matter when this is released it's going to get alot of attention.   Even if with the Baz publicity, when that goes away and still no CD, whenever it's released attention will go right back on it again.   

I love how at the end of this video she says,  there is no release for Chi Dem but at least we know there is a Chinese Democracy.

Thanks for posting APE.

Board footer