You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Round 7

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This elimination series really makes me realize how lackluster this album is to me. We're halfway through this, and I could still easily get rid of several songs in one round.

Have no idea how the title track can already be gone. Its one of the only real highlights of the record in my opinion.

Gonna go with Catcher this round, although I could easily make a case for most of the songs left.

That's better James, I had a beef with your phrasing last time, but you personalized that one.  Once again, I'm on the opposite spectrum.  The votes are hard for me because I like all the songs.  Well actually I could've easily voted off Riad and Prostitute and maybe This I Love, but other than that I think the others are great.  No disrespect to those 3 songs either, just don't like them quite as much as the others.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

no way is ITW or Catcha as bad as prozzy..
dont make me sign up 50 times to make this bitch disappear. lol

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

My vote was between There Was A Time and Catcher in the Rye.  Ultimately I ended up voting for There Was A Time as it is just a bit more messed up than Catcher.

I can't believe the amount of votes ITW is getting.  The music composition itself is excellent and diverse; Axl lyrics could be better but that's nitpicking.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Prostitute

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Better

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

CITR sucks big time!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

since we are at last rounds voting total already i will give it another 10-12 hours for votes then start round 8

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

You just want that Hooker gone.  How about we cut a gay catcher before a straight slut?

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

TIL.  ITW is grossly underrated, top 3 on CD. Love all these songs though.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

ITW is cool..  I used to hate it, but its a proper gem

Board footer