You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl Rose Speaks to Billboard

Axlin16 wrote:

When you know someone is sensitive like that, which Slash knew, don't make comments that could be misconstrued.

"Well fuck Axl. He's a fuckin' pussy, and he just needs to get over it"

Umm okay, that's the approach you can take... and you'll find yourself out of the band, and hated too.

I'm not saying it's rational thinking, but in the immortal words of Dr. Loomis - "try to understand what we're dealing with. Don't underestimate it."

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well i mean cmon if someone told your grandma to fuckoff what would you do? "oh dont worry about it gram...hes a bit sensitive'

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The first thing I would've done is asked WHY did he tells grandma to fuck off. And then if his response was not to my liking, I would've gladly kicked him from the moving car, without him having to be bothered with jumping himself.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well slash asked him what was up and then axl bailed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The first thing I would've done is asked WHY did he tells grandma to fuck off. And then if his response was not to my liking, I would've gladly kicked him from the moving car, without him having to be bothered with jumping himself.

I highly doubt you'd ask why? There is no why. It's a none issue. You don't talk like that to grandmas. If one of your buddies told your Grandma to fuck off you'd knock his dick in the dirt not ask why and try to understand. I'm not even gonna pretend to believe that anyone on this fourm would try and discuss why a friend would say that to your grandma. Like there's any justification for it and the guy saying it is the victim and just misunderstood. Fuck that. If one of my buddies sad that to my Grandma they'd be in a  world of hurt regardless.  There's no "oh let's stay calm there must've been a  good reason why The Edge would say that" No way.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, but I hate my grandma. Both of them in fact.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah, but I hate my grandma. Both of them in fact.

16   that's different than I guess

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

No what it was is, AXL wanted the horn section and all that shit, but it was SLASH's job to put it together and hire the people, because the band would have to work with them. I guess it was Axl's way of meeting Slash in the middle. Slash is the one that felt GN'R fans would want chicks for backup singers & horns and asked Teddy to find the hottest horn players, and so Zig Zag in a way was actually the man that hired them.

Dave pasted an interview back a lllllong time ago where Slash said the back up singers and horn section was his idea. If he's changed it recently that's different. But he took full credit for it before.

I hated the horn section. HATED IT. But I actually liked Tracy and Roberta.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh yeah... And fuck Grandma 16

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I wish you or Dave could repost it.

Board footer