You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Street of Dreams to be 3rd Single?

Aussie wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Don't all Asian chicks look the same? 14

I know you probably didn't mean that in a real bad way but isn't that a little racist?

No, just a fact. Races have more difficulty differentiating people from another race than themselves. Kinda like not being able to single out an ant, to put it on the edge.

Yeah I've heard that said too, that many Asian races find that Europeans all look the same.

I always loved Tia Carrera in Wayne Worlds.  Maybe we should start a thread for this in The Garden, since this thread seems to be getting more interest than anything in the GNR world 16

opscj5.jpg

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:

speaking of weak singles....U2 was quite flat at the Grammy's....kind of disappointing...hope Radiohead plays a rock song.

Damn I totally forgot about that. Has M.I.A. performed yet? If she has, no point in me watching the rest.

Speaking of Asians, who can forget her.....

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/ … ition1.jpg

http://cottonandsand.com/sandandcotton/ … tion-1.jpg

U2 was awful, and the M.I.A./Kanye-lil Wayne, Jay Z bit was atrocious!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Aussie wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

I know you probably didn't mean that in a real bad way but isn't that a little racist?

No, just a fact. Races have more difficulty differentiating people from another race than themselves. Kinda like not being able to single out an ant, to put it on the edge.

Yeah I've heard that said too, that many Asian races find that Europeans all look the same.

I always loved Tia Carrera in Wayne Worlds.  Maybe we should start a thread for this in The Garden, since this thread seems to be getting more interest than anything in the GNR world 16

http://i43.tinypic.com/opscj5.jpg

Now Tia has always been amazing. Ain't she like Vietnamese & Hawaiian or something like that?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Google tells me Tia was born in Hawaii but she is of Chinese, Spanish, and Filipino descent.  All I can say is she has a great blend of genetics, where do I place my order for a girl like her. 14

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

speaking of weak singles....U2 was quite flat at the Grammy's....kind of disappointing...hope Radiohead plays a rock song.

I'll totally admit that was not the typical awesome performance from U2 but I think hey're getting a bad rap tonight. They were WAY better than Coldplay  who's actually been on tour and should be in "mid season form". Tht was U2's first performance of the song so it will get better than that. MUCH BETTER.  U2 was not the best tonight but they most definately were not the worst, far from it. I thought they were better than Radiohead as well as many others. Kid Rock was the best I thought and I thought Carrie Underwood was really good.

On topic though I think if SOD is the next single the album is finished. Not that it's not finnished now but that cheesey ballad will be the final nail in the coffin.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

No way this is real.

And on the subject of Asian chicks:

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Sorry to pull you away from discussing aisian hot totty.

Looks like the radio edit for SOD is on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyCf6eEQxg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really hope its not the new single...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I like the image on that video better than the blurry Chinese girl.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think SOD will tank as well.

Board footer