You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Video Request: St. Louis Riot GiG

mickronson wrote:

Ok i`m upping em now..  750meg worth.. numbered and titled
Just got the Paris gig on 2 dvds too.. on their game that day

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah that paris show was a great gig...havent seen it in years but i have it somewhere on VHS...if you upload the paris show too someday i'd dl it smile

mickronson

mickronson wrote:
Neemo wrote:

yeah that paris show was a great gig...havent seen it in years but i have it somewhere on VHS...if you upload the paris show too someday i'd dl it smile

Queued up

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

to anyone interested, the St louis gig is uploaded, and uploading the paris gig now which will take most of the day.  had to eventually just make rars for the paris gig as some of the vids were larger than 100meg (mediafire limit), so instead of chopping em up.....anyway post a link but not sure if these are allowed
just keep checking the link, you dont have to wait for it all to finish uploading, if you see a file, grab it..more will appear as the day goes by

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thanks mickronson big_smile its much appreciated!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I know someone that is working on a blueray version of the Paris show at the moment.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I know someone that is working on a blueray version of the Paris show at the moment.

WOW!  Now that would be amazing!   Get in touch with this person and tell him one is sold to me!

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

almost worth doin what ive been thinkin for few weeks, just on those 2 gigs.. hosting gnr and all things solo effort vid site..
yeah like your old one smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

hey mick the only song that wont play on windows media player is perfect crime...any chance at a reup of that first track?

edit...nm it was an error on my side....for soem reason i only downloaded 3/4 of the track...all is well now smile cheers again for the upload 9

Board footer