You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Video Request: St. Louis Riot GiG

Neemo wrote:

does someone have the entire show including riot as video files? i used to have it and i lost it....i'd be most appreciative if someone could hook a brother up 5

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I have it, but don't have a fucking clue as to how to rip it to my comp and break it down into files.

If no one fills this request, I'll need a geek to guide me through the process. 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

c'mon nobody can upload this for me?

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

i can do it when i have time, possibly tomorrow night if not, friday (friday my day off)
how many parts, what format

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

however many parts....i used to have it as individual songs then the riot footage as one file....but whatever is easy for you

I have Windows XP Pro and i use windows media player....so whatever is compatable with that is good...mpgs...avi's etc etc thanks man big_smile

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

I have it as plain old dvd if you prefer it as iso
either way..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

what  do i need to play an ISO? will DIVX do? (or whatever its called)

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

If you want an exact copy of the dvd i have, chapters for each song etc, and to play on your dvd player, then, altho its a huge download, you just burn the iso (image) to dvdr.. Or i`ll just make an avi of each song to play on computer, or divx/xvid capable dvd player.... upto you
take me couple of days to upload a dvd tho smile

eh..just occured to me i dont have the paris gig on dvd yet.. doin just that now.. 2 DVD

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah whatever you wanna do is cool...i prolly will try and get someone to burn it to a DVD anyway smile but whatever is easiest for you then i will make it work on my end smile

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd like to D/L this as well please if someone makes it availiable smile) smile

Board footer