You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Slash's New Best Friends

Paxcow wrote:

they add everyone.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That's it, he's back in the band.  He'll play Robin's parts (on CD songs that is), and Bumble will play Bucket's parts.  All that hardline talk by Axl was just a facade to throw the public off.  Let the speculation fly.  Just kidding of course.  That is kind of weird though if that is indeed Slash's official page run by Slash himself.  To list GNR as his #1 friend over VR.  I mean I understand how much he did for GNR and how much that's done for his career, but that's sort of a slap in the face to his current band. 

Has anyone been following this?  Is this something NEW?

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

It's his top friend, too.

It begins?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Don't fucking start, people, don't do it. We know how this is gonna end. Like it always does. They will die before working together, remember? Don't be so gullible; it's embarassing.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

on the other hand, faldor, vr is probably number one on his cell phone buddy list.

Sky Dog wrote:

down and out......

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

What a loser.. Everyone knows myspace is for poor people 14 14

They both gotta get on the FB!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
war wrote:

on the other hand, faldor, vr is probably number one on his cell phone buddy list.

Hopefully they're at least in his fave 5. 

I'm not reading anything into this, just for the record, I've never bought into the reunion talk.  Even though Axl needs a guitarist and Slash needs a singer, by all accounts it ain't ever gonna happen.  And I doubt Slash runs that page himself, but whoever does should know better than to list GNR over VR. I know myspace postings shouldn't be taken seriously but this seems to be an obvious error.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

If it's not then woohoo. If it is then whatever. I don't care either way, unless I get to hear versions of CD songs with solo's that aren't Bumble's mindless shred. and maybe an awesome This I Love solo.

Board footer