You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What Makes People Think This Was "There Was A Time"?

AtariLegend wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Olorin wrote:

What is it, a fake?

Correct.

The title of the thread is what makes people think...

It still gets shared on other sites as being real. I'm guessing no one ever figured out what it is.

However the arrangement of the track is surprisingly very close to the real thing... even if the length isn't.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

i think that this is like I Declare never gonna know if its real and the guy who put that song on Youtube desapered?

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

IIRC it was a track by Marillion?

I'll need to hear the track though.  Make my PM box happy.

AR

Coma

Coma wrote:

hey Arcade why in one post i did with leaks that after where removed saying that was illegal and fake Nemmo said this:
"...and those that look hardest are usually least likely to get anything...ask Arcade Roses"
so im asking you why those that look hardest are usually least likely to get anything?

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
The Monster Of Soul wrote:

hey Arcade why in one post i did with leaks that after where removed saying that was illegal and fake Nemmo said this:
"...and those that look hardest are usually least likely to get anything...ask Arcade Roses"
so im asking you why those that look hardest are usually least likely to get anything?

I don't quite get what you are saying.  Have you got a link to that thread?  What forum did this occur on?  'Fake Neemo'?:ummm:

By the way... they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

343i06v.jpg

roll

And believe me this is one of the things I can show you.

(Psst... maybe message me next time.)

AR

Coma

Coma wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

I don't quite get what you are saying.  Have you got a link to that thread?  What forum did this occur on?  'Fake Neemo'?:ummm:

http://i35.tinypic.com/343i06v.jpg

roll

AR

no fake nemmo  they said that the leaks were illegals and fake:nervous:
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5973

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

What is IIRC?

Isn't the demo who begins with a piano solo and guitars called Ides Of March from a "lost marco beltrami cd"

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

http://i35.tinypic.com/343i06v.jpg

roll

AR

no fake nemmo  they said that the leaks were illegals and fake:nervous:
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5973

Real leaks are, of course, illegal (even now the album's out).  Fake leaks are about... and you seem to have stumbled across a very old file.  'I Declare' - no such song title.

If I wanted (possible) info on tracks, I would know where to go.  I can also tell you that he is reading this thread now - and we will talk again soon (been quiet for a while).

AR

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Where did that picture come from AR?

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Guns N Roses Greatest Hits 2

Board footer