You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: VMA rehearsal and HOB 01

Coma wrote:

shit!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Bucket's wearing a mask. It's Frankenstein with bolts in the neck.

Which is weird, because he eventually formed a duo with That1Guy called Frankenstein Bros. The CD was called "Bolt on Neck."

Coma

Coma wrote:

no sorry i was wrong big_smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Axl looks furious in that picture.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Don't take my word for it about Scotty not selling. That's just how I recall it happening. Their was a pot where forum members each chipped in like $20 to raise the $2000 that Scotty wanted. As proof that he owned the video Scotty sent that video clip to someone. That someone then posted the video openly for everyone to see on Youtube, and Scotty cancelled the deal.

Anyone able to confirm this? It was like 12 months and 500 joints ago 16

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I find it a buzz kill how these hoarders get off on their little power trip. $2,000 for the VMA 02' rehearsal!? The only people that remotely give a shit about that, are the hardcores and collectors, otherwise it has little or no value. So these people thrive on fucking the very fan base that they are supposedly a member of. With assholes like these, there's little chance that we'll find out if there is a full H.O.B. or see the VMA 02' rehearsal footage. sad

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

2005 was a good year for me, I'm glad we're revisiting it 9

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The only way i'd lay down $2,000 bucks for a GN'R bootleg...

It's a total chronicle collection of every PRO-SHOT Gn'R show recorded in history/existance, including rehearsals, from 1986-2007.

That's the only way. I wouldn't give more than maybe $10 bucks for the VMA 2002 rehearsal. That's how much I care... roll

Coma

Coma wrote:

it wasnt $2000 it was $1200 look at it:
http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?a … pic=7905.0

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's still about $1190 too much.

Board footer