You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: VMA rehearsal and HOB 01

Coma wrote:

exactly but they want that anyone that could gave $12 and if they make it to 100 people theyre okay

Good luck.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Coma wrote:

exactly but they want that anyone that could gave $12 and if they make it to 100 people theyre okay

I was thinking more like 100 people chip in a dime each, and give them $10 bucks for it.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd be very interested in the 2002 version of Chinese Democracy, that would be worth paying for. I couldnt care less about rehearsal footage, I seen the live performance and Axl sounded like a pub karaoke singer!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Little do we know they play the whole of the Chinese Democracy Trilogy as part of the rehearsal wink

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I saw this posted over at www.gnrdaily.com today.  A short clip of Brain behind the scenes while on tour with GNR in 2006.  Funny stuff at the end.  Guy asks him what band he's in and he responds, "Cheap Trick".  He then comes clean and tells him he's in GNR.  But they don't really buy it because he's not Axl or Slash.  "There's other guys in the band though.  Yeah it's just Axl and Slash, there's 2 guys in the band."

Sadly, that's what people think STILL, or at least that's all they care about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmAffg_ … r_embedded

Sky Dog wrote:

that was funny!

on topic, not sure why anyone would want to see Axl act like an ass in rehearsal. On a side note, I still say the band kicked ass at the actual show...the music was awesome but Axl simply looked and sounded like an assclown after his initial Jungle scream. hmm

As for the HOB show, that would be a killer find because that had Riad and Silkworms I believe. Bucket's solo on Riad is pretty awesome. Axl also looks good and sounded great from the boots.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

haha. Brain is pretty damn funny. "It's like going into hell" haha. Thanks for posting.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bucket's wearing a mask. It's Frankenstein with bolts in the neck.

Which is weird, because he eventually formed a duo with That1Guy called Frankenstein Bros. The CD was called "Bolt on Neck."

you tihnk we uses that one above of the white mask 16 im strating to think that he glued it to his face big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's what I love about Brain. He just has fun with it.

Board footer