You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: What interests you in 2009?

Neemo wrote:

yeah the most anticiapted gnr related thing for me this year will be the slash solo album...i'm interested in that halloween jack thing too...i may purchase the alternate vesrion of CD if it comes out or depending on how different it is from the one i have now

While i always like to see an update from Axl i do hope that he's gotten the old band bashing off his chest and that he can start promoting the album properly,... so of the 2 i guess i pick cd and future plans, i'd like to see a tour happen, find out who is in the band, see a video, how the next single fares on the radio (it'll be Street of Dreams) ... ya know all the things that normally come with an album

Sky Dog wrote:

only new music....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^all that being said...if Axl releases a book similar to Slash's i'll buy it in a heartbeat wink and i will expect all the dirt on the breakup from his POV...dont get me wrong i also am interested on his version of events...its been a long time coming

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Shut up and sing

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i went for chinese democracy, although the finished product is not my cup of tea and i prefer demos and live versions of the songs. but i look forward to some shows on gnr's part. hopefully in my lifetime.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^i never though i'd see your devotion waver Russ sad

pressure drop
oh pressure
oh yeah, pressure put the drop on you

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^ and that's a big sign of where things are at with the fans and Axl, neemo.

I think I'd add to the "stop talking about Slash" sentiment with, stop bashing all those imaginary, demanding, Axl hating GNR fans that he rails about... You know, because they only exist in his, beta's, del's and jarmo's minds 16

....and stop coming across as such a weirdo.

I do love this circus, though.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Chinese Democracy and future plans

Board footer