You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: What interests you in 2009?

James wrote:

Quick poll to take the "pulse" of the fan base. While I'm sure this isn't their favorite site, we know the GNR camp does in fact check this place out.

So.....as a GNR fan, which of these are you more interested in?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Last I heard the old band ended over a decade ago.   My vote goes for Chinese Democracy and the new band.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Neither to be honest.  I'm more interested to see what becomes of VR than I am with anything CD related and to be honest I  don't really give two shits what's ahead for Axl.   I'm more in this now for the discussion part. I don't wait for or anticipate or look forward to anything from Axl anymore. Him and his band are pretty much irelevant to me in terms of what I hope for. My music tastes have changed way too much and I have zero respect for Axl Rose so...........

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'm happy that Axls updates are more frequent these days ... don't mind if he wants to run Slash down some more 16 though I'd rather hear about Chi Dem.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm just glad axl is talking in public again. In interested in future tours - especially of the new album, and in the longer term, more music.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

tough question... while i'm really excited  that axl may make good on his claim to eventually release a "better" vid.. and re-release CD with more tracks(?) and different art..... i'm still extremely intrigued by the VR singer search...
whomever they get.. he'll have to be perfect in order to calm the concerns of the fans....

(i read that john bush(formerly of anthrax) was a possibility....?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah we really need a neither option.

I selected Slash and the old bands implosion because I struggle to see much of an interesting future for Nu GNR based upon everything that's gone on and Axl's lacklustre view of GNR going foward.

So by default we might as well see some bitch fighting for entertainment.  tongue

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Not interested in Slash and the past. Chinese Democracy has been an obsession of mine since 2000, I accepted and understood the old band had parted ways a long long time ago.
Axl speaking and the new band performing at Rock In Rio 3 was enough for me to understand things had changed and a new dawn had arisen. Madagascar, The Blues and Chinese Democracy sounded absolutely fantastic and from then on all I wanted to know from Axl was "when can I hear the new album?"
Next summer you'll be back with a whole bunch of new songs? Oaky doaky.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm slightly interested in actions (music wise), but do not care about wishful plans and Axl's rants about Slash.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't see the poll.

Board footer