You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The NFL Yahoo Pick Em League Thread

James wrote:

Latest standings.....

1     Redarmy76    905
2     Tommie    902
3     CommunistChina    859
4     NY Giants82    836
5     Slashahaulic    832
6     alexh0618    808
7     Jameslofton29    788
8     BigBri    770
9     PASnow    756
10     Neemo    639
11     KINGOFFSPRING    587

Damn, I just cant gain any ground. I've been hovering in the middle of the pack since this thing started.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

And I remain a fair amount back from Tommie and Redarmy , moving in this game is harder than you would think it'd be. At this point you'd have to pick upsets with ig confidence to gain ground. Picking the Jets against the Steelers with 10-15 points, for instance.

James

James wrote:

Yeah, I think thats part of my problem. I've been playing it safe, and its why I never gain ground. Another thing that killed me was betting a ton of confidence points on Chicago earlier this year.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I've been gaining ground. I'm happy with my progress.  You're next on my list, James!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

FYI, I'm guessing we all need to put our picks in by tomorrow, being that there's Thanksgiving day games (Dallas & Detroit, as always)

James

James wrote:

I already made my picks. Pasnow is right, gotta get those picks in by tomorrow morning.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm glad you guys said something, otherwise I would have been screwed.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Well I didn't get them in. Hockey game last night, then my internet went down, and I slept in today. Not a big deal though, it's one of my favorite holidays: The National Day of Mourning!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I've been gaining ground. I'm happy with my progress.  You're next on my list, James!

You've done really well since missing the first week.  Very impressive.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Well I didn't get them in. Hockey game last night, then my internet went down, and I slept in today. Not a big deal though, it's one of my favorite holidays: The National Day of Mourning!

You can recover. Its not too late. All you need is one good week and you are back in it.

Board footer