You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: The NFL Yahoo Pick Em League Thread

bigbri wrote:

Ouch. Lots of people forget to get their picks in this week. Thursday game snuck up on people. So, I'm not the only loser to do it. I'll be gaining on lots more people this week.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

FUCK !!!!

I completely forgot I had to make my pics by thursday.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Thats gonna hurt, but you can still recover. Plenty of time left.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ouch. Lots of people forget to get their picks in this week. Thursday game snuck up on people. So, I'm not the only loser to do it. I'll be gaining on lots more people this week.

Wow. You're not kidding. I just logged in to our league, and five people forgot to make their picks, three of them were in the top 5.

James

James wrote:

Here's the current standings. This doesn't take into account yesterday's game.

1     Redarmy76    1015
2     Tommie    991
3     NY Giants82    941
4     Slashahaulic    939
5     alexh0618    910
6     Jameslofton29    901
7     BigBri    872
8     PASnow    865
9     CommunistChina    859
10     Neemo    639
11     KINGOFFSPRING    587

Considering how many forgot to make their picks, if I did well on my picks, I could possibly move into first place. Not likely, but possible.

I wish I hadn't bet 10 points on Green Bay. If Jacksonville and a few others can win on Sunday, I am in good shape.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Hey, if everybody misses their picks at least once, we'll be on a level playing field now. LOL!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Unless redarmy misses a week, he's sitting pretty. Question: Does this game go through the playoffs?

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Unless redarmy misses a week, he's sitting pretty. Question: Does this game go through the playoffs?

He aint sitting too pretty. I'm in sixth place and he's only 114 points ahead of me.

Thats a good question that I don't have the answer to. I'll see if there are any rules and shit about the game in my admin section on that.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

To gain 114 on him you would have to consistently gain solid ground on him, which is very hard to do. Tommie and Slashahaul forgot this week, I forgot last, so really next week it'll be    Redarmy, NYG, James   even if you guys made mediocre picks.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Go ahead, overlook me, CC. I'm right behind James now.

Board footer