You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Band To Take Questions From Various Forums

Intercourse wrote:

James,
this site is kick ass and really a great home for true fans who want Axl back on top.
Axlin, that 'work the shaft' comment made me spit my coffee all over the PC, freakin' hilarous!!

AtariLegend wrote:

Most of us on this forum either post at MYGNR or HTGTH or both. They'd not really be reaching a wider audience by coming here anyway.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

This is a great site, without the RTC.

Is really strange and bizarre the 2009 era in gnr, making auditions, axl in the forums, the band will take questions...is really bizarre how Axl eat his own words --"internet its a handly tool"

Otis Western
 Rep: 0 

Otis Western wrote:

Holy shit. This is the first that I've heard of this Q&A thing. No offense to anyone here, but the first thing that popped into my mind when reading that was 'who gives a sweet shit'?! I mean, if Axl isn't answering anything, you know it's gonna be a bunch of hand puppet answers from his yes-men.

In all honesty, I wouldn't even care to ask any of these guys anything. Half of them didn't even play on the album, right? Not to mention, most of them are nothing more than B-side touring musicians. I'm guessing they decided to do this to get some of the negative press off Axl's nuts due to his album bombing, and his juvenile "Slash in cancer" comments.

Looks like old dreadlocks is gearing up hot n heavy for a 2009 cash grab. How many Chinese Democracy tours will this be now?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
Otis Western wrote:

Looks like old dreadlocks is gearing up hot n heavy for a 2009 cash grab. How many Chinese Democracy tours will this be now?

hmm

Forgive me, but I don't know many tours... that don't involve money.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

When you don't tour to actively support an album it's a 'cash grab'.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

When you don't tour to actively support an album it's a 'cash grab'.

...But if they tour to support the album, it isn't s a cash grab tour?

I don't get the logic.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They're making money, but a cash grab is defined by hitting the road to play the hits on the brand name - "GUNS N' ROSES" - and not really actively pushing their new material, or trying to push it, to get people to buy the new record.

I can understand your point, but unless you're doing a reunion or farewell tour, you should be touring in order to drive album sales, not necessarily a payday based on your past successes.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

whty didnt he ole band releas ea studo versioni of it tastes good, durnak

a

Board footer