You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Appetite '99

misterID wrote:
Coma wrote:

that Paradise City thing its a lie if  that was true everybody would have it now

No, Axl said it happened in the very same convo with a fan where he broke the Black Hawk Down story 15

There could be a possibility Bucket is on AFD redux. It would make sense seeing that he was added for touring purposes. And Youth said he left the CD sessions because he couldn't tear Axl away from re-recording AFD.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Nah, Bucket didn't join until very late in the day - like, mid-2000, IIRC - and the AFD re-recording was in 1999. There was an interview where Axl mentioned the "tension" between Robin and Buckethead, with the two jockeying for position as lead guitarist - which, we can assume, was basically due to Robin having been the lead guitarist on the AFD re-recordings and assuming that he was the lead guitarist, whereupon Buckethead rocks up late in the day and takes over most of the spectacular solo spots.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I don't have these, but some people who frequent the boards do.

It's an incomplete collection of tracks, because Axl never got around to finishing the vocals for several of them (and probably never will). The tracks without the vocals aren't in circulation.

From what I've heard from the "hoarders," the stuff that circulates is:
Welcome to the Jungle
Nightrain
Mr. Brownstone
Paradise City
My Michelle
Sweet Child o' Mine
You Could Be Mine
Patience

They say that Axl's voclas sound a bit rusty, but that the drums and bass sound awesome.

Take it for what it's worth.
Hopefully we'll hear them someday.

elevendayempire

Jeez, the hoarders have 'em? This should be MSL's new mission... smile

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

who have them?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire

Seconded. I NEED to hear this.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Not interested.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Hoarders don't have it.

elevendayempire

So who does? Is it not, in fact, in circulation?

Board footer