You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

DCK wrote:

Get a clue.

You usually have good points, but this theory of yours that since DJ sucks they can't tour or something. It's bloody absurd. You should know better. There's lots of other reasons better than that. I'm not gonna speculate because I wouldn't know, but your theory is...well...insane.

Maybe he can't play Robin's parts because the choppiness and horrible pitches Robin played with are impossible to replicate.

Better than axlin's theory!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's a jump, I know, but i'm going with it. You all make fine counter arguments.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Probably another management or Axl "I am not to blame" Rose deal.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

You know those questions for the band members, it would be pretty neat if Axl has tackled some of the hundreds posted to him since he appeared online
He did say something about trying to answer some more in his last visit I think.

I wonder if the answers will be posted on forums or on the official website?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

You know those questions for the band members, it would be pretty neat if Axl has tackled some of the hundreds posted to him since he appeared online
He did say something about trying to answer some more in his last visit I think.

I wonder if the answers will be posted on forums or on the official website?

That was another cool idea that has kind of dragged on and is still up in the air.  Maybe they could answer them on a video blog or something.

I'm patiently waiting for the ball to start to roll and all the dominoes to fall.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...i've often thought the major thing that frustrates fans is the periods of silence where we don't undertsand what is happening in his world. It leads people to speculate and get angry and talk shit, and it seems axl then reads that shit and doesn't like it.

Obviously Axl can do whatever he likes, and is under no obligation to do stuff for us, but I sometimes wonder if he had some kind of online blog, or showed up at HTGTH once every month or two or something more regular, how much of the fan base would chill out.

Sort of how trent posts from time to time on stuff at NIN, sometimes its a rant, sometimes its stuff about the band, and sometimes its ramble...but at least you know he's alive, what's in his mind, and have some idea that stuff goes on that we can't understand but appriciate its going on.

Then again, it must be tough to live with the type of public crap axl often gets in the media and from fans. I'm not saying he's a saint, but I also think there's a % of people - like youtube posters and stuff - who just want to hang some shit. So maybe he just doesn't need anymore exposure to it.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

U have to wonder if maybe promoters aren't really lining up for this headache again

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

WHOA look out. D comin' out of nowhere with the right jab.

VERY good point. Never even thought about it actually.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

karma? lol

Board footer