You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

faldor wrote:

I would hope this would just be the first of many announcements to come, but then again I've gotten my hopes up before for nothing so we'll see.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Good news imo, I know nothing of DJ but if they're hiring then they're also touring imminently.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Obviously they're going to tour. GN'R have went without a guitarist before, because no intentions to do anything further in the studio or touring, mainly in the late-90's and mid-2000's.

Ashba's addition proves a tour is in the works.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scandinavia, please.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

There was a radio rumour I read somewhere of a big US tour announcment tomorrow. I wouldnt be suprised if its the GNR VH North America tour, the rumours were correct about Ashba.

It would be cool if GN'R started touring soon,it sucks being a fan of an inactive band.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I hope they tour for the fans sake, although I'll probably skip the tour unless they tour with Van Halen.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm sort of suprised at all the people who wouldn't go. Each to their own...but Axl is such a great peformer...to me its always a treat to hear him sing. I hope they come down under...i'd be there with bells on!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no point in getting excited and expecting an announcement...it'll come when it comes

Board footer