You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

NY Giants82 wrote:

Would LOVE to hear Prostitute live!

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

same hear. I've never been much into classic gnr boots but I have a feeling I'm fixin to get into them big time. After all I did live on CD boots for years 16

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

same hear. I've never been much into classic gnr boots but I have a feeling I'm fixin to get into them big time. After all I did live on CD boots for years 16

Classic GNR boots are great.  I like the last original GNR show in Argentina since it has a stripped down version of November Rain and a very cool version of Dead Flowers.  There's also kick ass versions of Attitude and Dead Horse.  I also dig RIR III from Nu Gnr and a December 1988 boot of Tokyo except for Mama Kin which is low quality sound wise not performance.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I agree, unlike the people that feel "the band" died in 1991, I still looked at GN'R in 1993 as a "band".

I get a tear in my eye watching that last Argentina show. I just keep thinking "that Guns N' Roses is gone forever, and will never come back". It's depressing. I think I hold it closer to my heart, because that's when I first connected with them. I was too young to have any memories of the AFD/Lies band.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The band died when Slash left.  Until then, there was still a chance for salvation.  Once Slash left, the band no longer existed in any form other than as an Axl Rose solo project.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The band was so tight and on fire in 1993.

Those times are long gone.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I remember when gas used to 95 cents a gallon. Good times.

The worst thing about $2 a gallon gas or more is that it is a lot harder to get your total owed to land on an even number. I like to buy $20 or $30 at a time, but when each little tug on the handle is worth so much more, I always land on $30.01 or some shit like that.

Guess the days of a $20 fillup are over.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^ Haha

I guess this is dead period is the infamous "calm before the storm" that has plagued GNR fans. I remember when that calm before the storm lasted 3 years!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

wow, a new post in the gnr section!!!!!

what was that, 28 hours?

that's gotta be up there near the top longest stretches without a post.

Board footer