You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Josh Freese on Axl and Chinese Democracy

Axlin16 wrote:

I can understand that. I have an interest in the recording process of CD, and future albums, but couldn't give a fuck about touring or Slash.

Loaded Revolver
 Rep: 6 

AtariLegend wrote:
Loaded Revolver wrote:

Let's not bullshit anyone here, these interviews are posted as an attempt to discredit what the original band members have said about Axl

So Axl convinced "Josh Freese" and "Billboard" to do this interview?

When I read this story, it was on the thread "Josh Freese Defends Axl", my post was actually gonna be posted on THAT thread, but then I saw the link to this thread, and added the first paragraph in response to the poster I was replying to on this thread.

The part you chose to quote, that was actually a general response to people on the internet posting interviews by past members and/or associates of the band.

You really make shit up in that head of yours, huh?:rolleyes:

AtariLegend wrote:

If I quoted your whole post I don't know what difference it would make, you're still saying the same thing.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

buzz, your disagreements just aren't the same without me.

Well, start disagreeing with me then. 5

Loaded Revolver
 Rep: 6 

AtariLegend wrote:

If I quoted your whole post I don't know what difference it would make, you're still saying the same thing.

I'll explain this to you one more time...

The paragraph, that you took the quote from, was originally gonna be posted on another thread, and it was was directed at FANS POSTING NEWS ARTICLES IN WHICH FORMER MEMBERS/ASSOCIATES OF GNR ARE SAYING SOMETHING NICE ABOUT AXL, it's usually done in an effort to make others question the believability of stories by other former members/associates. It has nothing to do with Axl convincing Freese to do anything.

And the reason I take exception with you picking my words apart, is because the very next sentence I said that fans who side with the former original members do the same thing, are also wrong for doing so, and that it's unfair to use the experiences people have had with these guys, when those experiences were under very different circumstances and situations, but you leave that out because you wanna paint this little picture of me being a biased Slash fan who wants to blame Axl for every little fucking thing.

If you still don't get it... Whatever.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i just wish people wouldn't constantly have something negative to say every time someone has something nice to say about axl. people actually do like him, you know. just because you don't, doesn't mean anything.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed. I'm all for constructive criticism, and when he does something dumb, call him on it, and break down why you feel that way.

But the whole "the man can do no right" routine is getting old.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Otis, is that you?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It's definitely him, he's just trying to sound more smart and sophiscated in his constant Axl hate.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

He doesn't do smart well. Time for a new act.

I think it's funny the only reason people think musicians say nice things about Axl is because they don't want to piss him off. That's a damn pessimistic way to see humanity. Give these guys some credit. Freese ain't exactly a shrinking violet.

Board footer