You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PGER83
 Rep: 5 

Re: New Bumble interview

PGER83 wrote:
helenluna
 Rep: 3 

helenluna wrote:

I love Ron's talks, he's an awesome guy.

My favorite quote:

"GnR makes its own rules, it does its own thing how it wants when it wants. And if you tell it it needs to do something, it will do the opposite just to give you the finger... To me it's the equivalent of going on a rollercoaster; you put your hands up and go, Wheeeee!"

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm pretty sure I read this months ago in "Easons", I flicked through it, should of bought it.

It's a big step forward to be intervied over here in a guitar magazine, alot of people I know who buy them, tend be big Kirk Hammett fans, who hate "Gn'R".

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
helenluna wrote:

My favorite quote:

"GnR makes its own rules, it does its own thing how it wants when it wants. And if you tell it it needs to do something, it will do the opposite just to give you the finger...

IT =Axl Rose smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
helenluna wrote:

My favorite quote:

"GnR makes its own rules, it does its own thing how it wants when it wants. And if you tell it it needs to do something, it will do the opposite just to give you the finger... To me it's the equivalent of going on a rollercoaster; you put your hands up and go, Wheeeee!"

That pretty much sums up GNR perfectly.  Like it or not, that's how things are.  Take it or leave it.  I choose to take it.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Thats a pretty damn good interview!!

He is cut from a different cloth from me for sure, I'd be going nuts if the singer hadnt shown up yet and the crowd were on the verge on rioting.
I find that whole GNR plays by its own rules song and dance quite pathetic, its was kinda cool when I was young and they were younger too, but they are all middle aged now and doesnt hold the same water as it used to.
Its a cop out line for being pretty inept.

Apart from those gripes, awesome interview. Ron wasnt even there when Brian May was around and he is praising the guy 5 I guess they might have crossed paths before though.
I wish he added a "sleaze factor" to Riad, its one of my favourite songs on the album but has my least favourite solo hmm

faldor

faldor wrote:

A lot of people are like that though, for better or worse.  I have friends like that, and I'm even like that to an extent.  If people push you and tell you you should be doing things a certain way, you take the total opposite approach.  Not saying that's the right thing to do, but I can relate.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Nah. GN'R makes its own rules? Nah. Its actually laughable.
Hey mabye the new generation of kids will lap up catchy slogans like that, I dunno, but not this cynic.
For some reason I have an image of Ron on stage slugging a Jack Daniels bottle full of cold tea and giving a middle finger 14

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yet the stupid watermarks and crap. Hilarious.

faldor

faldor wrote:
DCK wrote:

Yet the stupid watermarks and crap. Hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that's done by Gypsy herself, not by any mods at HTGTH.  GypsySoul is just a regular poster over there right?  She's obvioulsy devoted to that site, not sure what the big problem is with that.

Board footer