You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: New Chris Pitman Interview

misterID wrote:
skippy wrote:

Pittman talks about GnR like it's a side project or something.

It would be nice to have guys in the band that only focused on GnR, but for that to happen, GnR would have to be an active band all the time, wouldn't they?

Anyway, Pittman seems like a decent guy in his interviews.

This was more a Pittman interview by a Pittman fan. It wasn't really about GNR, to be fair.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Chris is a MAJOR source for info on this album's production, probably as much as Axl himself. Can we stop asking him about Mother Goose, and casual questions? Same with Axl.

Let's get to the meat n' fuckin' potatoes...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Chris is a MAJOR source for info on this album's production, probably as much as Axl himself. Can we stop asking him about Mother Goose, and casual questions? Same with Axl.

Let's get to the meat n' fuckin' potatoes...

I totally agree.

In defence of this interview, he was asked the trilogy question and he did mention a possible new song title.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it'd be cooler if he actually said something about gnr 16 no offense but his solo work doesnt interest me all that much

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

His solo work interests me, but like all band members, not more than GN'R itself.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'm not a fan of his solo stuff either and would rather hear the GNR stuff.  But the person who sent him the ?'s (Ayako) IS a big fan of his solo stuff, thus the line of questioning.

AtariLegend wrote:

It's really cool that 1/2 the people who posted in this thread didn't read the interview.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Well, more than 1/2 the people don't care what Pitman does outside of GnR.  So the fact that half did read it is actually a compliment.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Buzzsaw's got it right on this one. 16

Board footer