You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl currently married?

AtariLegend wrote:

The "Mick Wall" book definitely isn't balanced, there's like a line or two saying talented.... Then he starts to talk about Axl.

The demos also get nutswinger levels of reviews, but even if Bono had wrote the Nu-"Gn'R" section, it couldn't possibly be any more negative.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Coma wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The marriage was plagued by issues. Just like that miscarriage... Everly claimed that it was during one of Axl's physically abusive moments, and he kicked her in her stomach, that caused the miscarriage. I believe Axl denied it.

There were several issues of physical abuse by Axl towards Erin, and verbal abuse by Erin towards Axl.

I want to say (could be wrong), but Erin actually married Axl because Axl threatened suicide, if she didn't.

that doesnt make any sense its stupid if she did that it was becuase she wanted it because if someone tells you that you will said ok kill your self if the guy is that mad and i think that a lot of people lie to get money so i think that she lied

Erin was not a stable woman either, regardless of the "sweet & innocent" label she gets by producers and label people from the past.

In a nutshell, Axl was a man with mommy issues, and Erin was a woman with daddy issues (her dad Don was a total scumbag, who abandoned her).

They were two out of control trains on the same track headed right towards each other.

With that said, I lean to believe the physical abuse stuff to be true. Erin was with Axl before Axl ever hit it big. So she knew him before the success. Erin also acted as if she was escaping from the big bad boyfriend/husband and the abusive relationship by 1990/91. Erin knew the state of GN'R, and could've easily appeased Axl and stayed while GN'R were ruling the world during the UYI era. She chose not to be apart of that, and Axl's life.

Axl on several occasions during the 1990/91 area, and after his relationship to Stephanie Seymour, even POST the lawsuit, Axl made attempts to reconcile and 'apologize' to Erin (obviously he knew he was wrong about something), but it didn't go beyond lavish gifts, and rent money.

Which also ties into the things Slash said. Axl did all of these supposed bad things to Erin, and Erin always took him back because he would apologize through grand gestures such as lavish gifts. She finally knew there was nothing behind his apologies, and simply moved on. But I do think it's ironic that both Erin & band mates have correlated stories as to how he behaved when he felt he was wrong.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

axl's not married. he has a girlfriend though.

Board footer