You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Is there a '99 Chinese Democracy out there?

gavgnr wrote:

?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

the album or the song?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we cant share it anyway, but no i dont think that ive seen a '99 version of the song yet

IRS, TWAT, Catcher thats all i've heard (i think) to be honest ive deleted all the leaks from my computer now that i have the album

AtariLegend wrote:

"Classic Rock" have or have heard a version with Josh Freese on drums, that would be pre-2000. It's also supposedly punkier.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

IRS, TWAT, Catcher thats all i've heard (i think) to be honest ive deleted all the leaks from my computer now that i have the album

Me too. I liked the leaks when I heard them because it was nice to hear Axl again during the long wait, but  to be honest, now that i've heard the final versions I can see the idea about them being 'unfinished'.

Catcher is debatable because some people like Brian May's style etc...but in terms of IRS, and TWAT...the 99 demos are IMO very inferior  to the final version.

A 99 CD would be lacking the cool buckethead solo in the middle...which is one of the best parts.....

The only demos i'd be interested in at this point would be any unreleased songs.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

what about a 99 Sorry that would be really cool but im more interested in 99 AFD than this so..... but i agree with with monkeychow and i think everyone is thinking that

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i didn't delete any leaks.. just for nostalgia purposes

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Coma wrote:

what about a 99 Sorry that would be really cool but im more interested in 99 AFD than this so..... but i agree with with monkeychow and i think everyone is thinking that

I don't think Sorry was around in 1999. I think it was newer.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Coma wrote:

I don't think Sorry was around in 1999. I think it was newer.

that can be truth the one that its new for sure is Scraped

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, definitely the songs with Bucket credits are post-99.

Board footer