You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

faldor wrote:
strat0 wrote:

WTF!!!! the skip in Scraped is still there!!!!!!!!GRRRRR

That's because it was intentional.  Remember?

This guy has all the songs on his youtube page, looks like it's all guitar.  It's interesting to read some of the users comments.  They seem like Rock Band players and not necessarily GNR fans.  I can't find it now, but one comment was something to the effect, "wow, Chinese Democracy isn't half bad and that's surprising after that steaming pile of garbage "Shackler's Revenge".

http://www.youtube.com/user/Npeaen

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

that skip is only on the vocal track too, so there is that and the fact that Axl said it was intention and it also fits the context of the lyrics as well..cant say that i woulda done it but it aint my song...still its a good one, its a pretty rockin tune 9 i'd love to see them perform it live, it'd be a hell of a feat for Axl to pull off that vocal changeup live

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Sorry James, hate to burst your bubble, but the only reason why we got the Shackler's Revenge multi-track is that it was on the RB2 CD. The album is download only, and its impossible to get files off the 360 harddrive onto the computer.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Sorry James, hate to burst your bubble, but the only reason why we got the Shackler's Revenge multi-track is that it was on the RB2 CD. The album is download only, and its impossible to get files off the 360 harddrive onto the computer.

Really? Surely there's dudes around that can hack that kind of shit or something though? I'm not one of them - that's for sure. But surely for some of the uber-nerds...what goes on can come off....like logically...if it can interface with any device at all...which it can...surely it can be made to behave...just with a skill level well above mine.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Really? Surely there's dudes around that can hack that kind of shit or something though? I'm not one of them - that's for sure. But surely for some of the uber-nerds...what goes on can come off....like logically...if it can interface with any device at all...which it can...surely it can be made to behave...just with a skill level well above mine.

i've heard the geeks who get the files are the ones who hang around in the rock band forums.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I think you can play the different instrument parts in practice mode by themselves.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dadud wrote:

There's people "on the case", so until the fat lady sings, the bubbles are still intact.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Dadud wrote:

I guess that's why we have all those remixes of Death Magnetic floating around? 14

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

LMFAO @ Dadud trying to convince us that only disc songs are able to be ripped apart by instrument. So wrong.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

hey, can someone rip the songs cause i just want to hear the louder bass

Board footer