You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Apparently threads and links are getting deleted on MYGNR about....

Are the individual tracks leaking?

It was supposedly "Prostitute" and "Sorry", they were nuked by "madison". Have no idea who posted them, just a thread asking why the thread in question was removed.

So if it's true, I would have no idea who to ask.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I will never understand admins/mods that delete stuff, just because they want to be on the 'e-mail forward' button of the assistant to their favorite band. In the meantime, they rob fans of all kinds of stuff.

They do realize all of those PRECIOUS GN'R unreleased demos n' shit they have sitting on their website from the old days, came from fans who liberated shit. Yet for AFD, Lies & UYI, it's okay. For CD for some reason, we've gotten be the fuckin' Company about everything and kill and silence anyone with a bread crumb.

ANYWAYS, like Russ said. We're all cool here, and we'll all help each other out. That's what makes this place the best, and Atari thx for the heads up on the stuff over there.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Torrent search time!

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Sorry but i dont have time to read the thread...What is going on boys?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Theyve got the files off the Rockband game but theyre encrypted so people are working on decrypting them.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Can someone explain to me what the big deal is about the rockband track leaks?  I mean its the same songs we have already right?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Dunno, because its possible, some folk just have to do it.
I wouldnt mind hearing the instrumental versions of a few songs though, Prostitute and This I Love for sure.

Do they really count as "leaks" anyway?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Do they really count as "leaks" anyway?

No. They were released officially, it's now just a a case of ripping them from the game and decrypting the tracks.

@ Crash Diet, the big deal is, once we get these tracks then we can get a lot of fan remixes of the album.

Board footer