You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

Axl S wrote:

You basically need a console that can play Rockband 1 or 2, have that console hooked up to the net and obviously a copy of the game.

This is just DLC no Metallica or Aerosmith version like Activision do with the GH brand to milk it for all its worth.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
faldor wrote:
war wrote:

best buy totally got screwed

It certainly seems that way.  And that doesn't make much sense if you reference that interview with Axl where he said he was real pleased with Best Buy's involvement and his grudge was with Universal.  Maybe he was just pleased in a business sense that they recouped all the debt.  Whatever happened to the video that Best Buy asked for and GNR agreed to?  Will we get it a week before the exclusive ends?

I'm probably wrong but when he mentioned how great Best Buy had been,  I suspected it was to keep them sweet. Best Buy may have had grounds to be upset, and more, when GN'R did nothing to promote or push the record. If he had stuck the boot into BB as well, in such a public manner, they could have held it against him in any future developments/legal case.

I dont know if they have any grounds for anything other than a moral complaint though, after all they got the album and 2 singles. I read a video was part of the deal as well though.
Plus noone really knows how long the Best Buy deal goes on for, it may be longer than we suspect. Mabye the long silence was genuinally to let the smoke blow over, let the backlash come and go and then move forwards like a normal, rational thinking band might.

After all the talk we have heard about integrity, I would be pretty disapointed if BB have been screwed over.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I have got to get Rock Band 2 one of these days...

I'm missing on GN'R: CD & GH: Metallica... this is just getting too much for me to handle.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Cool - it will only cost me 4 bucks to get the only 2 songs worth having.

Just curious, but which two songs? I'm sure you've said it before but I don't remember what they were.

Off the top of my head, if I had to pick 2 and only 2 it'd be Better and TWAT.

Correct - gotta go dodge a tornado.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

take care buzz

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

Ive been waiting for this forever,great news! 9 3

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

smile can't ait to get ahold of masters for all of these songs....

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Just curious, but which two songs? I'm sure you've said it before but I don't remember what they were.

Off the top of my head, if I had to pick 2 and only 2 it'd be Better and TWAT.

Correct - gotta go dodge a tornado.

Off subject- I meant to tell you this on Facebook; good luck with the tornado. I hope everyone you know is cool through it.

I thought he meant the backlash of people saying theirs more than two good songs on it... tongue

Board footer