You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

NY Giants82 wrote:

All i have is a PS2. I wasnt planning on "upgrading" because I was content to just play Madden on my PS2. Now, I'm REALLY contemplating getting a PS3... for this!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

The lyrics in the cd booklet are a complete joke.....I won't be buying RB 2 but do hope that this site puts the real lyrics up once it is confirmed they are real.

let me know what your issues are madagas and i'll fix em....i tried to do my best when i put them in there

Sky Dog wrote:

I haven't seen what is in there, but without the lyrics from Axl himself, I am sure they are not exactly correct. Axl is tough to understand sometimes so I want to see them from the man himself.

I am not being critical of the site...just being critical of the shitty lyrics published on the official release....that really bugs me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

All i have is a PS2. I wasnt planning on "upgrading" because I was content to just play Madden on my PS2. Now, I'm REALLY contemplating getting a PS3... for this!

Don't do it.  Find a freind that has it and play it there.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Don't do it.  Find a freind that has it and play it there.

You're probably right. Gotta find a friend that has it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

I haven't seen what is in there, but without the lyrics from Axl himself, I am sure they are not exactly correct. Axl is tough to understand sometimes so I want to see them from the man himself.

I am not being critical of the site...just being critical of the shitty lyrics published on the official release....that really bugs me.

yeah i already edited what was in the book...to the best of my ability, changed a coupel glaring mistakes and added in a few missing lines here and there, when i wasnt sure i let the book take precidence obviously

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
madagas wrote:

Axl is tough to understand sometimes so I want to see them from the man himself.

russtcb wrote:

One thing I just thought of is that the correct lyrics will finally be available sans typos in the RB2 songs.

"ask yourself why i would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame."

As i said so from day one.

Any other questions?.....Let me know.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

...umm i'm gonna go out on a limb and say... I like the original bike cover better. hmm

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I don't own rock band but from what I hear it is possible to 'pick apart' the tracks, so we should be able to get just vocals, or just bass.

Is this right? I can't afford to shell out on a console right now, but fuck me I'm excited at the prospect of master tracks being dissected!

So is this the case, and if so will anyone here volunteer?

Board footer