You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Request: Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City - May 12, 2006 Video.

monkeychow wrote:

Hey All,

Back when this stuff was going around in 06 I never managed to get my hands on a copy of this show, and from what i've seen it looks like it was a good one....

So...I'm after a video of the whole show...in any way possible....download...torrent...however it can be done.....

Thanks to anyone who can help smile

I have two different versions on my external hard drive.

I'll try to hook you up once I find it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks!!! That would be so awesome!

Just to update so you don't think that I'm shitting on you or anything.

I haven't been able to find my external hard drive so that's why I have not been able to help.

I've looked around for torrents but I'm out of luck as of yet.

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Thanks to anyone who can help smile

I hear "darknemus" might be able to help you out....

AtariLegend wrote:

I hear "darknemus" might be able to help you out....

That's just mean.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

If someone will help Monkeychow out I will provide the show.  Someone send me their address THAT WILL UPLOAD THIS for Monkeychow so that he and any other members who would like to have this show can download it and I will send you a dvdr of the show.

Thanks,
'Slinger

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'm up for that if ya want Slinger, I'm in the UK though so a US member should still shout up if they can help wink

I'm shit with torrents but can bring the filesize down to 800Mb or so and then we'll host it here on Evo for a few days for any regulars to grab.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

I'm up for that if ya want Slinger, I'm in the UK though so a US member should still shout up if they can help wink

I'm shit with torrents but can bring the filesize down to 800Mb or so and then we'll host it here on Evo for a few days for any regulars to grab.

If noone else jumps then shoot me a pm in a couple days with your address and we'll do it!

Any of you guys in the states that can do this would save me a little shipping...any takers?

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:
downliner wrote:

Looks like it is us or noone.  Send me a pm with your address and I'll get the show to you to upload.

Board footer