You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Angel Down Released Today

Thanks Acekicken

Looks the 4th quarter of the year had alot to do with the stock issues.  So Baz is at roughly 11,000 in total between here and Japan, I think that's awesome!   It just went on sale in Canada yesterday I believe so those totals have yet to come in.   Plus the other places around the world.

I'd say Baz and Co is doing just fine and dandy.   I look forward to the video 5

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Thanks Acekicken

Looks the 4th quarter of the year had alot to do with the stock issues.  So Baz is at roughly 11,000 in total between here and Japan, I think that's awesome!   It just went on sale in Canada yesterday I believe so those totals have yet to come in.   Plus the other places around the world.

I'd say Baz and Co is doing just fine and dandy.   I look forward to the video 5

And the fact that Japans CD cost double
what we pay  & the fact is next week it will be BILLBOARDS

3#1 Heatseeker 3

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I doubt he will get the time of day from any of those outlets you've mentioned and i doubt he will get funding for a video, I'd bet thats the reason that Baz has funded this thing largely on his own in the first place. The genre is virtually no existant at the moment, nobody is willing to invest in it, however if it was a reunited SR, things may be a bit different....maybe, but that would be based on pure nostalgia

You could be right, although you have to think, he was on Supergroup, he was on that Rap Show and he is always on those 80's metal shows commenting so they do value him.

I gotta ask Acekicken what the deal is with the videos, by what I have read on the Baz board, there could be a video in the works for By Your Side.  I'd rather him comment, or I'll check the board again and get the info.

\
Well Baz wants to do the video for By your side. Because he wrote
this song for his father & it is to be dedicated to his memory Baz does
not want just a slap together video he wants it to be special & the same for all
of the videos.

yea we have 2 kickass rock stations in vegas that wuld probably play the new baz stuff if a single was released.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Acekicken wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Thanks Acekicken

And the fact that Japans CD cost double
what we pay  & the fact is next week it will be BILLBOARDS

3#1 Heatseeker 3

Well, one of those 4,609 in Japan was me. big_smile
And yeah...tell Baz I paid double for his CD over here!  Dig it though. 9

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:

Bach to the future

Catriona Mathewson
November 28, 2007 11:00pm

There are plans to tour the album in Australia next year, although no dates have been nailed down.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor … 21,00.html

awesome!!

I'm so going to that, his solo shows are cool. Mind you thats 3 years in a row here...he played here in 06 alone, then with GNR in 07....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Album just dropped out of the top 200, and is tanking on heatseekers as well.

On a side note, M.I.A.'s album Kala has reentered the top 200(168). Funny though that an album thats been out for 4 months reenters the charts at a higher position than Bach's album debuted in.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

prolly cuz the rumors shes quitting and her fans are now actually buying the album hmm

as for Baz. I figured this would happen, its the same with all bands like this, the fansbase jumps on it immediately then it fades away.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

prolly cuz the rumors shes quitting and her fans are now actually buying the album hmm

as for Baz. I figured this would happen, its the same with all bands like this, the fansbase jumps on it immediately then it fades away.

Welcome to what Chinese Democracy (or whatever it get's named by 2010) will do on the charts.

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Welcome to what Chinese Democracy (or whatever it get's named by 2010) will do on the charts.

Possibility, but we'll never know until it happens 17

Board footer