You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Eddie Trunk: What's Up With Guns N Roses?

Olorin wrote:

Has that Ashba guy spoke yet?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I assume he's not a mute, so yes, he has spoken.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's a girl.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

He`ll be 55 by the time he tours...oh dear.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If I'm DJ Ashba, so far I've gotta feel dumb for not just going on tour with Sixx:AM on CrueFest.

yes, axl struck again.

4 "i'll make you famous" 4

mwu ha ha hah

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Supposedly the bb deal ends in 5 days. If that is true we should hear or see something within a couple months if a tour is in the works for fall or winter.

summer is off the table.

if gnr is doing a stadium tour they'd need a big act to help make it possible. i don't think a band like van halen is gonna agree to do a stadium tour if it's promoted fom the hip nor would anyone else involved.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If I'm DJ Ashba, so far I've gotta feel dumb for not just going on tour with Sixx:AM on CrueFest.

The lineup for CrueFest was announced well before the annoucement of DJ's addition to GNR, and SixxAM wasn't on there.  So I'm not sure the 2 go hand in hand.

I would agree though that DJ must see the potential in joining GNR over staying with SixxAM, hopefully we all get to see that come to life soon.

faldor

faldor wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Back on topic: is anyone who is still interested in the Axl Rose/GN'R saga? It's so boring that doesn't even worth speculation.

I very much am. If its not worth speculating on, why even bother coming to the GNR section of this site? roll

While the ammount interested has seriously dwindled over the years I think there are still enough people interested to keep the discussion and speculation going.

I understand it can get a little frustrating at times, but until GNR is no longer, I'll always be interested in some respect.

faldor

faldor wrote:
war wrote:

Supposedly the bb deal ends in 5 days. If that is true we should hear or see something within a couple months if a tour is in the works for fall or winter.

summer is off the table.

if gnr is doing a stadium tour they'd need a big act to help make it possible. i don't think a band like van halen is gonna agree to do a stadium tour if it's promoted fom the hip nor would anyone else involved.

I would think if CD was going to appear in all media outlets next week we'd have heard something about that by now, wouldn't we?  Wouldn't people who work at Target, Sam Goody, FYE, Wal-Mart have caught wind of something by now?

Board footer