You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Revisiting the Billboard Interview

mickronson wrote:

Im not lookin at what Slash or Axl have done in their lives, other than music.  Fans shouldnt concern themselves with what band member did what to who, like they are somehow involved, you arent.  Slash is either loved or hated by people, thats fine if its based on musical activity.  I dislike Axl for his inactivity.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

But

What makes Axl great is also what makes him crazy

I've always appreciated Axl's realness and I actually like the fact he isn't a "Celebrity"

The fact he doesn't promote "MUSIC" however is unacceptable.

Sky Dog wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Im not lookin at what Slash or Axl have done in their lives, other than music.  Fans shouldnt concern themselves with what band member did what to who, like they are somehow involved, you arent.  Slash is either loved or hated by people, thats fine if its based on musical activity.  I dislike Axl for his inactivity.

All good points on the last few posts but in the end, Mick has it right. Axl's issue to me is inactivity and lack of production. I can live with all the bullshit if I have some new music. There is no excuse for him to not release music. He already made his money. He has a solid hard core fanbase...experiment, throw shit out and see what sticks. It's not like he needs a hit record to survive....be a true artist.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I actually think as soon as Axl dies, a reunion does happen if the others are young enough.  They all seem to get along fine.  Once Axl dies, there's nothing to stop them from getting together.  Of course it won't be any more of a true reunion than the band today being Guns N' Roses, but it's better than nothing.

In fact, if I were them, I'd do it anyway minus Axl.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

I'd be all over a Guns N' Roses follow up to UYI I & II, with Slash, Izzy, Duff & Steven and/or Matt, with Izzy & Duff on vocals

Axl did it, we got his album with CD, and it was great.

I see no reason why they couldn't do it, and we see what it's like. Hey, it's about the music after all, right? 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Yup!!! Us artists are %-ucked!!!! 14:beer:

Board footer