You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Revisiting the Billboard Interview

Olorin wrote:

[youtube]22AWUqLG030&feature=PlayList&p=C3ED3B01A9E513CF&index=5[/youtube]

Not really on topic but fuck it.

1:42 makes me lol 14

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
madagas wrote:

"Universal has Guns under contract but I own the name."-Axl (assuming Dexter was Axl) 2008

Outside of that Axlin08, you know NOTHING about what UNI thinks of Axl, what promoters think of Axl and new Gnr, what Uni thinks about the back catalog, the current contract specifications, etc. Your post was one long rambling OPINION from your point of view. In other words, you don't know what the hell you are talking about and neither do I or Buzz or Mister ID or anyone else on these boards when it comes to discussing behind the scenes business and personal relationships between drug addled, extremely rich rock stars. How you guys can continually spout off about the same things over and over and over is well beyond me. Carry on.:peace:

We dont know exactly but if u piece things together that Axl has said and just the total clusterfuck this has been, mixed with similiar situations other bands like Motley Crue went through, u can come up with at least some damn good theories.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I know everything.  Just ask me.  19

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

buzz is dexter

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mickronson wrote:

buzz is dexter

I take that as an insult.

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:
madagas wrote:

"Universal has Guns under contract but I own the name."-Axl (assuming Dexter was Axl) 2008

Outside of that Axlin08, you know NOTHING about what UNI thinks of Axl, what promoters think of Axl and new Gnr, what Uni thinks about the back catalog, the current contract specifications, etc. Your post was one long rambling OPINION from your point of view. In other words, you don't know what the hell you are talking about and neither do I or Buzz or Mister ID or anyone else on these boards when it comes to discussing behind the scenes business and personal relationships between drug addled, extremely rich rock stars. How you guys can continually spout off about the same things over and over and over is well beyond me. Carry on.:peace:

We dont know exactly but if u piece things together that Axl has said and just the total clusterfuck this has been, mixed with similiar situations other bands like Motley Crue went through, u can come up with at least some damn good theories.

That is where you are wrong....theories at this point are played out and are completely biased to the point of silliness when trying to piece together why the band broke up, or who swindled who with the name issue, or speculating on what promoters and record label execs think about the "brand" Gnr. It is pointless banter that is played to death by the same 30 people across the dwindling number of Gnr boards.

The reality is there is no reunion on the horizon, no tour on the horizon, no single release on the horizon, and no new record on the horizon. All we have got is a new "Gnr" product/album that came and went with very little fanfare. Basically, we now have nothing to talk about in my opinion. 16 Fuck, I need a Xanax...or another glass of wine. 18

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

How do you know I don't work for Universal, and my job is to judge fan interest in a possible second album and future tour?

That's right, you don't. How do you know that I don't know "inside" people? You don't.

Is it speculation? Yeah, and no one is calling it otherwise. But the only issues that i'm commenting on, are the obvious ones, and simply providing THEORIES, which I have cited before.

That whole "you know nothing" thing, doesn't mean i'm wrong. I don't see anything wrong with talking about these things. Tell me what else there is to talk about? Nothing.

Sky Dog wrote:

All I have to do is read your posts, and I know you have a very minimal understanding of contract law and the record business so the possibility of you working in the record business is slim and NONE. You can continue to write your long winded diatribes and convince yourself that you some how have it all figured out. But, in the end, your theories are less credible with each and every post. I personally find them amusing and think that these conversations have been beat to death by you and a few others. 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Good, i'm here to entertain you. That's what these boards are about. 90% entertainment & bullshitting, and 10% news.

You know why it's 10% news, because there never is any news.

So i'm glad I entertain you, because at this point, my spouting off, is the only thing keeping this section alive. Most people are bored as fuck with NOTHING going on, and have already moved on. There's several regular posters here, that don't even visit this section at this point, because there's nothing worthwhile to talk about, and hasn't been for a long time.

And you totally missed my point about the whole Uni thing, but then again, I expect that from you. You claim I don't know what i'm talking about, yet agreed with just about EVERYTHING I SAID in your subsequent posts.

So thanks for that too.

Sky Dog wrote:

Actually, there is less than 1% news in the Gnr section....which is why I am so grumpy about reading the same old played out theories over and over. Dead as a doornail. Yes, I do agree with some of your stuff ...... again, just grumpy I guess.

Board footer