You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Trent Blasts Axl In New Interview

Sky Dog wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

As for Trent, does anybody have a link to that list of CD song's he posted back in 2005? James? Just wondering how many ended up on the album.

I found this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 88124&st=0

Although I think 'Sorry' was known at that time from Baz. I forget, was ITW?

not sure when the tour setlist came out but I think it was late 2006....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Trent Reznor cant hold a candle to Gene Simmons. Fucking right.

Fuck Reznor and fuck that lame ass band Nine Inch Nails.

Rock n Roll brother!
other_gene3pack_photo_01_dl.jpg

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

As for Trent, does anybody have a link to that list of CD song's he posted back in 2005? James? Just wondering how many ended up on the album.

I found this thread:

Sorry wasn't known at the time.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

I found this thread:

I forgot to add that the thread I posted was from 07, not 05. So I think the Baz "Doom metal" quote was already known, 06 I think.

I couldn't seem to find the thread for the one madagas mentioned.

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I found this thread:

I forgot to add that the thread I posted was from 07, not 05. So I think the Baz "Doom metal" quote was already known, 06 I think.

I couldn't seem to find the thread for the one madagas mentioned.

"Sorry"/"Doom Metal" quote was first mentioned in either October or November 2006, in a Rolling Stonne article.

The infamous tour setlist picture came out a few weeks or days later.

homesetlistwo4.jpg

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I mean dissing Prince? Come on

Prince can outplay him easily on any instrument and is 100 times the legend he is.

Gene is a whore but he still has done some pretty remarkable things

Axl is a million time better singer also

I will give Trent credit "Year Zero" is one of my favorite albums EVER

AtariLegend wrote:

*Yikes*

You like Creed too, don't ya? 18

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He's just attention whoring.  What better way for a music guy to get noticed than by saying things about famous people that most music fans agree with.  I know I'm Captain Obvious sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

You know what's sad?  I knew clicking on this thread that people would rip into Trent for this.  That was more obvious than his statements or you.  And some who slam him now praised him not too long ago.  People I'm sorry to say this but he's right.  Axl is a fucking idiot.  He's proven it time and time and time again and time again could go on like the fucking energizer bunny.  Anyone who still thinks Axl has this huge masterplan is living in a fantasy world.  As for Simmons, Durst and Manson.  Simmons you can't say his name or Kiss's name without owing him a quarter.  He's a smart business man I'll give him that but he seems to be one of the world's biggest asshole ever.  As for Durst only thing I can say is why name him?  He's as relevant as T'Pau now.  I mean come on!  And Manson.  I don't know the guy but yeah I could've said this guy ruined his life and carreer with drugs and alcohol.  Another one that is pretty much irrelevant.  As a matter of fact Durst and Manson should call Trent up and thank him for metioning their names out there.  And before the accusations fly I am not a NIN fan or a Trent fan.  Just that I can't argue with him there.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Shaquille o Neal said it best. There is a pecking order, If u are beneath someone, u Don't insult them

Trent is beneath Axl, so he shouldn't insult him, same as Prince

Durst and Manson I got no p roblem with cause he is above those guys

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
-D- wrote:

Shaquille o Neal said it best. There is a pecking order, If u are beneath someone, u Don't insult them

Trent is beneath Axl, so he shouldn't insult him, same as Prince

Durst and Manson I got no p roblem with cause he is above those guys

And some people would tell you that Axl and Prince are underneath Trent.  I don't but I don't see them and beneath either.  Although Prince may be debatable.  I love Axl and Prince.  Am a huge fan of Prince.  I'm a huge GNR fan and as a performer Axl is up there.  But like I said Axl is an proven idiot.  As for Prince I don't remember what Reznor said and don't care.  I like Prince.  And if Reznor don't then his loss not mine.

Board footer