You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Trent Blasts Axl In New Interview

AtariLegend wrote:
skippy wrote:

To me this is like one dude bitching (Trent) that his girlfriend (Robin) keeps sneaking off and giving some asshole (Axl) blowjobs.

Except in this case, the girlfriend is ugly. (can't play guitar)

You don't like "Better"?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Better doesn't change the fact that he can't play guitar.  So he co-wrote 1 decent song in 20 years.  I'd say that speaks volumes.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Enjoy having your mind blown russ. NIN has scaled back the production for their 09 dates but they are as powerful a live band as there is these days. I'm really jealous I can't see them this year, they've been pulling out a lot of older, non-single tunes and playing less of the newer, less-good stuff like Year Zero or The Slip.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Genne, Manson n Axl please kick Trent Ass

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hey check it out; I love CD and I'm not at all a fan of NIN.

Oh and that's not stupid, a lie, fuck, dumb or whatever else you want to call it.

It is stupid. I can't for the life of me see how any hard rock fan can't appreciate at least some NIN but to go on tangents like some have about how Trent sucks balls and  rant about how they fucking hate that lame ass band NIN only AFTER Trent calls Axl an idiot is fanboy reaction at it's worst. Hard rock Gn'R fans who like CD flat out hating everything NIN has ever done? At the very least that's  denial.

People hate me on this topic anyways but how many of you actually even  fucking listend to NIN back in the day or was back in the day just when you saw them on MTV and knew their song Closer?  Seriously Trent a "has been", "Not relevant",  "washed up", "no talent" I have to agree with CC and say this thread should be locked.  NIn are as popular or even mro so now than they were back then. I know what I think doesn't mean shit but I think this thread contains some of the worst posts and opinions I've read in years.  I'm not even a massive NIN fan but honestly some of the shit said in here is ridiculous. Russ you wanna talk about venomous attacks well it's pretty damn hilarious to see the venomous hate that's spewed towards NIN and Trent  only after Trent insults their hero 16

Anyways.... whatever 19

Talk about an overreaction!  Lock the thread because a few people said bad things about Trent Reznor?  Just about every thread on this board has people saying shit about Axl.  Should those be locked too?  Since when has Trent Reznor become such a higher power that you can't speak negatively about him? 

Let it go!  Some people don't like him.  Deal with it!

faldor wrote:

Just about every thread on this board has people saying shit about Axl.

Well, you see...

Apperantley Axl is such an asshole that he deserves everything he gets thrown at him.

That's the most common explanation that I've gotten over the years.

No wonder why he chooses to stay the fuck home when he gets nothing but shit all the time. I would too.

People just take it way too far.

Criticism is due where it's due. But so is credit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

The thread should be locked because it's no longer about anything to do with Trent's comment which barely counts as a comment at all. This is a GNR board, and if you don't want to talk about GNR, don't post here. Get on board or fuck off.

Posting about how NIN isn't a good band or how Trent Reznor isn't relevant, has nothing to do with Guns. It's an off topic flame war.

If the GnR section is going to be filled with posts saying 'Genne, Manson n Axl please kick Trent Ass' then that's pretty sad. I don't want this board to go that direction.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Better doesn't change the fact that he can't play guitar.  So he co-wrote 1 decent song in 20 years.  I'd say that speaks volumes.

QFMFT

Finally someone that sees shit the way I do

Karma Karma Karma karma Chameleon

Board footer